More excited for Nunes vs Rousey or Cruz vs Garbradnt?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Pretty damn excited for both but ultimately i gotta go with Nunes vs Rousey. I cant help but to be extremely interested in what happens in the main event tonight. This is one of the biggest fights in UFC history no doubt about it. I also think there is absolutely no way Nunes vs Rousey will be boring, where as i cant say the same for Cruz vs Garbradnt. I gotta feeling that fight will deliver though, this is the first time I haven't been bored leading up to a Dominick Cruz fight.

How in the fuck can anyone be looking forward to a dom Cruz dance off..

I'm more excited for the aftermath of 207. Going to be a lot of people crying on sherdog tonight

Cruz vs Cody is the real main event imo, but I don't mind watching Ronda getting ktfo again, somehow though I don't think it will happen, sadly.

How in the fuck can anyone be looking forward to a dom Cruz dance off..

I am. It's like a puzzle to be solved and Cody is the type of opponent that can make it interesting.

For me, its a bitch vs an unattractive girl in the main event.
Before that, Mr Parkinsons dance moves vs a person i dont care enough to hate or like.

I have little interest in this card. But i wanted to take it easy tonight and it being on friday means happy hour at winghouse!

Back