More embarrassing fall for a Brazilian FW - Aldo against Conor or Pitbull against McKee?

?

• Total voters
Which was the more embarrassing loss?

Both finished early. Both alltime Brazilian FWs with historic runs in their promotions. Both basically landed 1 striker. Leg kick for Pitbull and left hook for Aldo.

Both fought phenoms on a meteoric rise and both were the much smaller man. Jose and Pitbull can make 135. Conor didnt fight at 145 again and AJ just said his days at FW are numbered so he'll be at LW sooner than later.

Terrible comparison.

Aldo is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
better than Pitbull will ever be.

And Conor at his peak is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Mckee right now.

And neither were embarrasing. They got caugtht. It is what it is. That stoppage for Mckee wasn't right either in my opinion.

Both finished early. Both alltime Brazilian FWs with historic runs in their promotions. Both basically landed 1 striker. Leg kick for Pitbull and left hook for Aldo.

Both fought phenoms on a meteoric rise and both were the much smaller man. Jose and Pitbull can make 135. Conor didnt fight at 145 again and AJ just said his days at FW are numbered so he'll be at LW sooner than later.
did you actually type "meteoric rise"?

Aldo got one punched quickly by a one dimensional Cage Warriors fighter with 2 losses on his record

I would say Aldo, Pitbull got taken out almost 2 times in a fight.

Pitbull is the #16 current FW in the world as far as I'm concerned (i.e. no Bellator or outside organization guy fits in the UFC's top 15. When your #16 in the world, those things (losing badly) can happen.

Pitbull is the #16 current FW in the world as far as I'm concerned (i.e. no Bellator or outside organization guy fits in the UFC's top 15. When your #16 in the world, those things (losing badly) can happen.
The UFC is like McDonald's. I can get a better burger pretty much everywhere but they're cheap, consistent and have name recognition.

Aldo - 9 title defenses

Pitbull - 5 title defenses

Put some respect on the #1 and #2 FW GOATs
I agree. Too much fighter bashing on this forum and not enough respect. Nothing embarassing about losing a fight.

None of them IMO.

Getting caught in the first time your opponent throw something is bad luck. it does not prove you are the inferior fighter.
Going through a war where you are beaten until you are finished proves it was not a fluke.
So I would go with Renan Barão.

Pitbull.. They literally introduced him as their promotional GOAT. Then the dude got finished twice in a couple of minutes.

Aldo fought stupid and lost on the fitst exchange. That would never happen again. And he probably would have won the rematch. That’s why he never got it.

That intro last night was the most embarrassing, and unprofessional thing I’ve ever seen in sports.

Aldo I think. He was in his prime and gave up less size to McGregor.

Pitbull.. They literally introduced him as their promotional GOAT. Then the dude got finished twice in a couple of minutes.

Aldo fought stupid and lost on the fitst exchange. That would never happen again. And he probably would have won the rematch. That’s why he never got it.

That intro last night was the most embarrassing, and unprofessional thing I’ve ever seen in sports.

Ah traumatized Aldo fanboy. Makes sense why you hate Conor so much. Carry on.

What's more embarrassing is that you don't know what a leg kick is lol.

Back