More embarrassing fall for a Brazilian FW - Aldo against Conor or Pitbull against McKee?

?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Which was the more embarrassing loss?

Both finished early. Both alltime Brazilian FWs with historic runs in their promotions. Both basically landed 1 striker. Leg kick for Pitbull and left hook for Aldo.

Both fought phenoms on a meteoric rise and both were the much smaller man. Jose and Pitbull can make 135. Conor didnt fight at 145 again and AJ just said his days at FW are numbered so he'll be at LW sooner than later.

Gotta go with Aldo, far bigger build up, far more people saw it and the lead up was far more contentious.

Aldo… how are they even comparable?

Pitbull is a 40 year old 5’2 bloated BW who was the underdog going into the fight lol

Pitbull just turned 34 last month. Pitbull got KOd and submitted.

Out of the 2 Aldo is the only one whos made BW so far. Pitbull is a small FW tho. Odds were even BTW.

The actual build up and disrespect before hand, the image of Aldo on his back stiff, makes this an easy choice.

Pitbull was really fortunate AJ made a rookie mistake jumping off of him, he could have easily put the dazed Pitbull stiff.

Aldo easily. He was the p4p #1 and on like 18 fight wins streak.

But then he got KO'd by McGregor in 13 seconds.

I'd say Aldo. He lasted less than Patricio (17 seconds) and after all the trash McGregor talked, it was pretty devastating to go down like that.

That said, I'd like to see rematches.of both fights. In their current forms, Aldo beats McGregor.

Aldo. He wanted that fight badly. Wanted Conor's soul after all the buildup to that fight. Absolutely hated the man. And lost almost immediately.

Honestly, I love Aldo, but that is the most embarrassing loss I can think of. Even more embarrassing than Chuck/Tito 3.

Aldo’s was worse by far. Was completely tormented for months. Lost almost immediately and got put out cold.

TS is just trying to make himself feel better about the Pitbull loss, lol.

Which was the more embarrassing loss?

Both finished early. Both alltime Brazilian FWs with historic runs in their promotions. Both basically landed 1 striker. Leg kick for Pitbull and left hook for Aldo.

Both fought phenoms on a meteoric rise and both were the much smaller man. Jose and Pitbull can make 135. Conor didnt fight at 145 again and AJ just said his days at FW are numbered so he'll be at LW sooner than later.
id back aldo in a rematch <mma3>

I'd say Aldo. He lasted less than Patricio (17 seconds) and after all the trash McGregor talked, it was pretty devastating to go down like that.

he will never beat mcgregor unless your including the injury. he has nightmares if mcgregor. he didn't even really want the rematch. and I fucking hate mcgregor.but he's easily the best at 145 ever

That said, I'd like to see rematches.of both fights. In their current forms, Aldo beats McGregor.

What happened to Aldo could happen to anyone. Its not like he talked mad shit going into this. He lost no esteem in my mind.

13 second Aldo by far. Not even a competition.

The Aldo situation was like a dismantling from the go. Presence wise, verbally, and eventually physically.

Some things are Picture Perfect and that was one. Mind I have lots a love for Aldo. But if there was a "Moment" for Mac (imo) that was fekking magic!

I’m a UFC guy and have been for like 15+ years, but anyone who hasn’t seen Mckee fight should. I’ve only seen 2 of his fights but from what I have seen his skills are undeniable. Dude would give volk problems for sure. He looks big for a FW though I’m not sure how many more Fw fights he has. I don’t think there is any shame for pitbull in losing to Mckee, the guy is definitely legit.

McKee is a legit generational talent. More complete fighter than Conor. Con man had great striking but didn’t evolve once at top. Let’s hope McKee keeps improving!

Back