More dominant wrestler : Karelin of Mijain Lopez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregoire1

дезоксерибонулеиновая кислота
@purple
Reaction score
1. Who is more dominant champ in Greco and likely would win head-to-head?
2. Who potentially would do better in MMA?

Gotta go with Karelin. The time he went without a single point against him was insane.

Karelin is the Greco GOAT

Didn't lose in like 15 years, three straight Olympic golds, didn't even give up a point in like 10 straight years.

Plus Rulon Garner beat him on a hand slip

For us straight men, they really need to do something about those uniforms..

Lotta-greco-romana-Mijain-Lopez-UWW.jpg

Karelin. I went "Who?" in my head when I read that second name.

How the fuck is this even a question? Karelin and it's not even close. It's like asking who's better between Jordan and Kobe. Damn casuals.

Karelin and it's not even close. No one has even come close to the wrestling accolades of Alexander Karelin, period.

Dominant: You can't get more dominant than Karelin.

Now level of competition is a different thing.

Well the novosibirsk lifting crane takes this!

Mijain Lopez has a peer in Kayaalp - Kayaalp beats him in worlds, Lopez wins in the olympics. You can argue that this is a more competitive era (which it is), but domination is domination

Karelin had no peers during his peak, he was dominant at both worlds and the olympics for like 10 years. Then he got old and the homie Gardner upset him

Lopez is the better wrestler though, and I think as good of an athlete, if not better. He'd do better at MMA, peak for peak

Karelin had no peers during his peak, he was dominant at both worlds and the olympics for like 10 years. Then he got old and the homie Gardner upset him
Not even a single point scored on him during this period.

Let's not pretend Gardner was a better wrestler or won due to anything other than a technicality at best.
Wouldn't have happened even four years earlier is the only point I was making

Karelin ruled in a golden era, Lopez, as good as he is, is the best of the worst, really

Sherdog is torn: Karelinin is a legend around here but he lacks serious blacksplosivity.......owing to the blacksplosive factor, Im guessing Sherdog will go with Lopez.

TS, are you retarded??!!!
No one can ever top Karelin.
Check the facts before spitting shit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back