News More details of Luis Peña’s arrest surface, accused of hitting girlfriend and breaking phone

Why are people always so eager to brand these guys as abusers before any evidence is presented whatsoever?

I'm obviously not saying dont take the accusations seriously, I'm just saying there are just as many nutty women out there as there are nutty men.

Why are people always so eager to brand these guys as abusers before any evidence is presented whatsoever?

I'm obviously not saying dont take the accusations seriously, I'm just saying there are just as many nutty women out there as there are nutty men.
As per the article on Sherdog front page, she refused to permit the cops to see her alleged injury when they arrived at the scene. I haven't heard a reasonable explanation for that.

Still, I don't rule out the possibility of a reasonable explanation. Anyone have any ideas?

Isn't he a grappler? Couldn't he have tossed her on the bed or something if she was getting physical?

How you so well trained in combat, to the point you're a professional fighter yet you dead punch women in the face?

Like you could just wall and stall or lay and pray or something that doesn't cause a whole different type of trauma. I don't wanna get punched in the face by my brother let alone my :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: or even worse a whole ass pro combat athlete.

Ive been a real dick to women but no woman has ever falsely accused me of beating her up or raping her.

it’s not unbelievable that a guy would beat up his girlfriend or smash her phone if he found her talking to other guys.

It sounds common.

Sounds like you have never dated a crazy chick. Hope you continue your streak, brother.

I cant think of any situation shy of his life being in immediate danger to justify a grown man let alone mma fighter to put his hands on a woman. So unless she had a knife or a gun pointed at him I could care less what his excuse is.

Huh? How do you even know he laid a finger on her? Maybe they got in a heated argument and she got pissed at him and threw false allegations his way. Happens all the time.

Back