News More details of Luis Peña’s arrest surface, accused of hitting girlfriend and breaking phone

Ive been a real dick to women but no woman has ever falsely accused me of beating her up or raping her.

it’s not unbelievable that a guy would beat up his girlfriend or smash her phone if he found her talking to other guys.

It sounds common.

It is not common to beat up your girlfriend if shes looking at mens photos on the gram. You sound like an insecure fuck.

Inb4 "they're cage fighters, not role models" excuses and "we need to hear both sides" apologists.
You mean due process and not public opinion? Gee, that's a terrible thing.

(For the record, I believe the charges lol)

He somewhat admitted it on Twitter so in my opinion he did it. UFC should discipline him as well but UFC never disciplines their fighters. Which is bs

Inb4 "they're cage fighters, not role models" excuses and "we need to hear both sides" apologists.
Agreed. We should only hear one side and basically adopt the “guilty until proven innocent” model.

I cant think of any situation shy of his life being in immediate danger to justify a grown man let alone mma fighter to put his hands on a woman. So unless she had a knife or a gun pointed at him I could care less what his excuse is.
Um, you must established that he even hit her. You can believe it but in court it's not what you know. It's what you can prove.

If found guilty the UFC should sever ties. They have enough domestic violence issues. I try to ignore what these guys do in their personal lives and I don't expect them to be good people, but being abusive and violent outside of the cage is a bridge too far.

It would be a shame because that dude is pretty entertaining.

Last edited:
If found guilty the UFC should sever ties. They have enough domestic violence issues.

It would be a shame because that dude is pretty entertaining.

They pretend to care (ie. Will Chope)

but really they don't (ie. Greg Hardy)

Ive been a real dick to women but no woman has ever falsely accused me of beating her up or raping her.

it’s not unbelievable that a guy would beat up his girlfriend or smash her phone if he found her talking to other guys.

It sounds common.
False accusations happen all the time. I don’t think anyone here is saying he is innocent but I mean, yeah, he absolutely has the right to state his case prior to us assuming he’s guilty.

Anyone who uses the word female to describe a woman is red flagish, do you call you guys friends males?
Somewhat but it's also early millennium vernacular and wasn't seen as a red flag till now. Some people will obviously say it without any I'll intentions obviously. That won't change overnight

That’s the problem with you punk sum bitches. Always worried about what the pack thinks or what people on this forum like man fuck you and anyone in accordance with your bitch shit. All I said was dont disrespect a man for saying he is mentally ill and you showed your teeth. I kick chihuahuas mothafucka. You aint shit and neither are they
You said all kinds of nasty shit. Sit down fool.

Read my post above, nice try though. P.S I’m not defending his actions or what he did just you insinuating he only brought up mental health now.
You nice try. The vast majority of mental health patients are NON violent. He's full of shit and yes you are defending his actions. If he's known for so long why is it suddenly only as issue now that he's in trouble? Making random posts that make no sense doesn't mean ur mentally ill or have cte. Being violent doesn't mean ur mentally ill as stated above most ARE NOT VIOLENT. And the ones that are barely realize what's happening. They don't hit u once break a phone and walk away. You clearly have almost no practical knowledge of these fields

It's sickening what ppl will do to avoid responsibility. This fad shit is rampant in schools in work places in the streets. Disgusting
I find it funny that you are disgusted by people who don't take responsibility but have Yoel Romero as your avatar.

I find it funny that you are disgusted by people who don't take responsibility but have Yoel Romero as your avatar.
Are we talking sports rules? Or proper assessment and management of potential mental health issues? You probably jack the same excuses these ppl do. Yoel Romero missed weight, and sat too long ona stool. Your just saying shit to have ur name seen. Wtf does my avatar have to do with someone beating their "loved one" and destroying their shit?

They pretend to care (ie. Will Chope)

but really they don't (ie. Greg Hardy)

They are going to do whatever is good for business ultimately. Conor could beat up Dana's whole family and get away with it.

I do think there should be some path for people to pay their debt to society and return to a semi normal life. So I would draw a line between athletes who are actively engaging in violent criminal behavior while under contract, and people who have done something violent (Derick Lewis' assault that landed him in prison), been punished. penalized, etc... and reformed.

IDK anything about Chope's situation and Greg Hardy's case I'm not too familiar with, I just know he hit his wife/gf. I think Hardy's had his day in court and seems to have reformed (i.e. he hasn't been in trouble since). I won't be cheering for Hardy and if I were Dana I wouldn't hire him, but I don't think I could make a case for why he shouldn't be allowed to resume working as a professional athlete. In Dana's defense I wouldn't want to make the case to my bosses for why I took a pass on him and let Bellator pick him up.

Can’t wait until some rando accuses you of something. Guilty until proven innocent for you baby!

He’s literally been making erratic posts for months about mental health on Instagram - nice try though. Also CTE and erratic behaviour is a scientific thing, go look at any number of football players killing themselves / girlfriends etc.
How many football players are have killed their girlfriends in the last 30 years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back