News More details of Luis Peña’s arrest surface, accused of hitting girlfriend and breaking phone

Why do you assume everyone that calls out that weak male behavior of disrespecting people with mental illness is angry? That’s the problem with you weak simple bitch made posse up kool aid with no sugar drinking bitches. I bet you drank Wyler’s you weak bitch
LOL you're not angry now internet tough guy? Might be time for you to reach out for some help yourself. Then you can give yourself a pass for acting like a dick in the forums.

Lol says the guy who would hit a girl if he gets punched, are you worried about getting boo boos from an untrained female?
You sound dumb and misogynistic. The basis of misogyny is treating people different because of their sex. Trying to sound tough. NO ONE SHOULD BE HITTING ANYONE OVER ANYTHING THAT ISN'T SELF DEFENSE. Just like guys shouldn't hit women women shouldn't hit guys. It's not ok in any situation. In fact it's stupid. Where is the rule that says it's ok for someone weaker then you to hit you? Would you be ok with a weaker man hitting you? He's weaker then you so it's ok right?

Now am I advocating balling up your fists and blasting the female? No. Appropriate force is needed. I'll restrain her really quick while calling the police.

Man I know some girls that would run all over you. They would literally fuck with you everyday because they know you're a pussy and won't do anything about it. They'll tell you why should we respect you when you don't respect yourself.

Why do you assume everyone that calls out that weak male behavior of disrespecting people with mental illness is angry? That’s the problem with you weak simple bitch made posse up kool aid with no sugar drinking bitches. I bet you drank Wyler’s you weak bitch
Hahahahaha you're so toxic, pretty hilarious you think you're the good guy defending a domestic abuser because he put out a tweet claiming mental health issues

You see how he might've put that out there just to get sympathy from people like you right?

Accountability is kryptonite to people like you and Pena... mental health issues aren't an excuse to commit crimes

LOL you angry little twerp. I have not said a SINGLE thing negative about mental health issues or Violent Bob. I suggested YOU were spluttering and ought to bow out of the several conversations you were getting toxic with...and also getting owned. For now, I'll reiterate that I know very little about Violent Bob, cast no judgement, and support anyone who reaches out for help with mental issues. I will also reiterate sir, that you should pipe the fuck down.
Matter of fact not you or anyone in this bitch has the capacity to make me angry. I know thats a fact because you are low enough to attack someone admittedly in a weakened mental state. It speaks volumes to who you are and you need to fix whatever got you thinking its ok
LOL you're not angry now internet tough guy? Might be time for you to reach out for some help yourself. Then you can give yourself a pass for acting like a dick in the forums.
oh God here we go with the internet tough guy claims when I havent said a threatening word to your bitch ass. This sherdog is how you get under a punk weasel mufucka skin. I know he is said sack of shit because he attacks people for saying they have mental illness. You trash son

Matter of fact not you or anyone in this bitch has the capacity to make me angry. I know thats a fact because you are low enough to attack someone admittedly in a weakened mental state. It speaks volumes to who you are and you need to fix whatever got you thinking its ok

oh God here we go with the internet tough guy claims when I havent said a threatening word to your bitch ass. This sherdog is how you get under a punk weasel mufucka skin. I know he is said sack of shit because he attacks people for saying they have mental illness. You trash son
Weird how so many people have the same responses to you... it's almost like you come off as a really angry, crazy person

Hahahahaha you're so toxic, pretty hilarious you think you're the good guy defending a domestic abuser because he put out a tweet claiming mental health issues

You see how he might've put that out there just to get sympathy from people like you right?

Accountability is kryptonite to people like you and Pena... mental health issues aren't an excuse to commit crimes
I dont give a fuck what crime he did if you are dumb enough to believe they are serious enough to care to label himself permanently as mentally ill you Sir are dumb as fuck. Why dont you ask some people with illnesses if that label or those issues fixes any problem. Its not saving his job and he damn sure aint facing time. So you Sir are ready to attack the weakest part of a man. That he says he has mental illness. Even if he is lying he is mentally ill because the situation doesn’t even warrant that. You not understanding this makes me know you are a bully who normalizes attacking the mentally weak. A bitch

Weird how so many people have the same responses to you... it's almost like you come off as a really angry, crazy person
Cowards like yourself want everyone to normalize bully behavior on the mentally ill if thats where you as a man stand do you HONESTLY think I care you disagree? A coward cannot be in accord with a man with a backbone. Sorry we are vehemently not the same

LOL listen to you. Raging, hurling insults, and accusing folks of nonsense. Pipe down fool. You've been outclassed by everyone in this forum. Funny thing is, probably no one disagrees with you. You're just crying too loud to listen.

he seemed like a POS on TUFF so it ain't too surprising

You sound dumb and misogynistic. The basis of misogyny is treating people different because of their sex. Trying to sound tough. NO ONE SHOULD BE HITTING ANYONE OVER ANYTHING THAT ISN'T SELF DEFENSE. Just like guys shouldn't hit women women shouldn't hit guys. It's not ok in any situation. In fact it's stupid. Where is the rule that says it's ok for someone weaker then you to hit you? Would you be ok with a weaker man hitting you? He's weaker then you so it's ok right?

Now am I advocating balling up your fists and blasting the female? No. Appropriate force is needed. I'll restrain her really quick while calling the police.

Man I know some girls that would run all over you. They would literally fuck with you everyday because they know you're a pussy and won't do anything about it. They'll tell you why should we respect you when you don't respect yourself.
You're jumping to a conclusion to be a white knight. I never once said it's okay for a female to hit you. But if you could read I said an untrained female, so no I'm not going to hit an untrained women back because its not a big risk of a threat. Stop trying so hard

….

do you think violent criminals are born that way?

I think the idea being pushed is that alot of people commit crimes and blame it on mental illness. There are also plenty of people who commit crimes that are completely fine. I'd say drug or/and alcohol abuse is something to look into first as substance abuse is far more likely to cause violence in someone whether they are mentally ill or not.

You're jumping to a conclusion to be a white knight. I never once said it's okay for a female to hit you. But if you could read I said an untrained female, so no I'm not going to hit an untrained women back because its not a big risk of a threat. Stop trying so hard
Anyone who uses the word female to describe a woman is red flagish, do you call you guys friends males?

Back