News More details of Luis Peña’s arrest surface, accused of hitting girlfriend and breaking phone

Ive been a real dick to women but no woman has ever falsely accused me of beating her up or raping her.

it’s not unbelievable that a guy would beat up his girlfriend or smash her phone if he found her talking to other guys.

It sounds common.
I guess throw him in jail then. Case closed.

Just because in your personal case it has never happened doesn't mean it is out of the realm of possibility. Happens quite often.

Does it though?
Yes. Not saying this case. But you can't just assume because someone was charged that's what it is.

I was also mainly replying to him saying he's never been accused and he's been a dick to women not this case in particular. I think his logic is flawed.

Inb4 "they're cage fighters, not role models" excuses and "we need to hear both sides" apologists.

We do need to hear both sides before drawing any conclusions, son. Or at least see some further evidence or testimony regarding this case. Assumption of innocence is one of the cornerstones of criminal justice in every developed nation that counts (save France) and right now all we've got is a story from one side. Give it time and the truth will come to light... most likely.

Ive been a real dick to women but no woman has ever falsely accused me of beating her up or raping her.

it’s not unbelievable that a guy would beat up his girlfriend or smash her phone if he found her talking to other guys.

It sounds common.
That means nothing. Every crime is "believable." Innocent until proven guilty

The fact that it was an old asf iPhone 11 should keep this in misdemeanor territory at least.

It's sickening what ppl will do to avoid responsibility. This fad shit is rampant in schools in work places in the streets. Disgusting
Is that not taking responsibility? Admitting you have mental health issues? Saying you have mental health issues is not a "get out of jail' free card. Regardless you still have to face the music.

Is that not taking responsibility? Admitting you have mental health issues? Saying you have mental health issues is not a "get out of jail' free card. Regardless you still have to face the music.
No taking responsibility is taking measures to either get help, or avoid situations you know know cannot manage. He got jealous and hit his girl and broke her shit. Then when he got in trouble he tried to claim he's sick. Not the same thing.

Last edited:
Inb4 "they're cage fighters, not role models" excuses and "we need to hear both sides" apologists.
Well, the first part is retarded yeah.
But we do need to hear both accounts, you can't just make a judgement based on what 1 person says. I don't even like Pena. At all.
But for all we know she could be completely lying, shit happens all the time.

Evidence > Something someone said

Back