More #BLM students lied about being attacked. Sparks protests.

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember this thread about #BLM woman tweeted her own death threats against black people?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...gainst-black-people-to-spark-outrage.3113943/

I feel like more people are getting caught.

But the University Police Department announced plans to charge the women —Ariel Agudio, 20, Alexis Briggs, 20, and Asha Burwell, 20 — on Thursday with assaulting a passenger on the bus and falsely reporting an incident.

Police said in a statement that evidence gathered during their three-week investigation showed the students' initial claims "that they were victimized, were false" and that the women themselves allegedly assaulted a 19-year-old female passenger.

The charges against the women were supported by interviews with the 35 passengers on board the bus at the time of the incident, security camera footage from the bus and four videos taken by passengers on their mobile phones, according to the police statement.

Calls to the defense attorney of one of the students were not immediately returned.

The January incident initially sparked protests at the university, with hundreds attending a rally in support of the alleged victims.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ictims-racially-motivated-attack-face-n525891

I wouldn't be surprised if these people go on the internet and post a ton of racist bullshit to make whites look bad.

It's like there's a supply & demand problem with white people being racist.

It's like there's a supply & demand problem with white people being racist.

I don't think that's the case here. Three women got in an argument with some guy and lost their cool and assaulted him. They then used the race card to try to get away with it, because they know it works.

Of course, it was a hail Mary attempt, because there's dozens of witnesses and cameras. This wasn't a cause for BLM it was using BLM to support their cause.

NVM. I initially dumped this thinking it was that same story, but it turns out, this is yet another #BLM false flag. This is the third from the past 6 months that I can recall, now.

Great. Now what do you think about black people making up stories to try and prove they're so oppressed by white racism?

I think it's sick. The people who do this would be better spending their time by studying or finding a hobby.

I don't think that's the case here. Three women got in an argument with some guy and lost their cool and assaulted him. They then used the race card to try to get away with it, because they know it works.

Of course, it was a hail Mary attempt, because there's dozens of witnesses and cameras. This wasn't a cause for BLM it was using BLM to support their cause.

Well, when you make a privileged class you can expect them to do shit like this

Well, when you make a privileged class you can expect them to do shit like this

Something like that, but I would phrase it differently.

I also don't blame them for trying. I mean, they're obviously wrong for assault and for being miscreants, in general, but why not try to blame whitey if it works?

I already made a thread about the bus incident two days ago. Stop stealing my material.

Eh whatever. Most people involved in that movement are shitbags or misinformed. The good news is every race has their share of numbskulls and they are a very small portion of the black population.

Are any BLM people condemning this stuff?

Article says it was a 19 yr old female they attacked.

Back