More appealing fight: Jones vs Reyes or Adesanya vs Romero?

You must be new to the sport. These fights can go the opposite of what you think.
Sure but TS is asking which is more appealing to us and the fight that is more competitive on paper is usually the more appealing match up. No one wants to see Jones win an uneventful UD the way he did in his last two fights. Meanwhile both Israel and Yoel have had barn burner fights in their last two.

Jones vs Adesanya would be better than the 2 options offered.

Izzy v Yoel
giphy.gif

You must be retarded. This isn't even a relevant question. One of these is a squash match, the other is a barn burner. If you can't figure out which is which, you are the problem.

While I'm inclined to agree, so was Jones vs Gus (supposed to be a squash match). You never know in MMA. Either way, respect for a solid stance. You know these ones always look good in retrospect.

GOAT thread this month friend. Highly underrated. Tough as fuck but I gotta go Romero and I am an admitted Jonesite. Yoel has the GOAT personality and I usually dont give a shit about that. Love the OG swagger

Honestly Romero's not even good. He just looks beastly and extremely explosive. He has a puncher's chance in any of his fights because of this. But Adesanya is much more skilled and would make a fool out of Romero ala Whittaker. The only intriguing factor is that Adesanya might get caught by Romero's sudden explosion.

Reyes on the other hand is actually a skilled fighter with equal KO power who is also undefeated. Jones is also out of his prime. His last few fights has been lackluster but he is still a killer nonetheless.

Both is interesting. Reyes on a more technical level while Romero is interesting in the first round seeing if he can flash KO the stylebender. Reyes is more appealing to hardcore fans while Romero is more for casuals. ooo big buff guy vs skinny dude.

Honestly Romero's not even good. He just looks beastly and extremely explosive. He has a puncher's chance in any of his fights because of this. But Adesanya is much more skilled and would make a fool out of Romero ala Whittaker. The only intriguing factor is that Adesanya might get caught by Romero's sudden explosion.

Reyes on the other hand is actually a skilled fighter with equal KO power who is also undefeated. Jones is also out of his prime. His last few fights has been lackluster but he is still a killer nonetheless.

Both is interesting. Reyes on a more technical level while Romero is interesting in the first round seeing if he can flash KO the stylebender. Reyes is more appealing to hardcore fans while Romero is more for casuals. ooo big buff guy vs skinny dude.

While I respect you opinion, I totally disagree on Romero being "not even good". He is good AND he is explosive. His wierd cuban boxing is underrated and obviously if he decided to take people down he would. His gas tank isn't the best but it can't be while you are so explosive and have so much muscle. You can't win so many fights on this level just being explosive. The man is good.

2f4a09ec2dadf1ff962e5e2d5cdf88c9

vs
Israel-Adesanya-Yoel-Romero-1-696x399.jpg

I like to watch Jon fight because I usually want to see him lose and also I respect his pico-greatness, but I don't feel anything watching Reyes. Meanwhile, both Adesanya and Romero are must watch fighters.
So all in all, I would pick Adesanya vs Romero if I had to only watch one of those fights.
Both!

Back