More appealing fight: Jones vs Reyes or Adesanya vs Romero?

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
2f4a09ec2dadf1ff962e5e2d5cdf88c9

vs
Israel-Adesanya-Yoel-Romero-1-696x399.jpg

I like to watch Jon fight because I usually want to see him lose and also I respect his pico-greatness, but I don't feel anything watching Reyes. Meanwhile, both Adesanya and Romero are must watch fighters.
So all in all, I would pick Adesanya vs Romero if I had to only watch one of those fights.

Adesanya vs Romero, by far

Of course Gay Jesus. No doubt

I really excited for the fight tonight

It just occurred to me - imagine if we got to see prime Hendo vs prime Romero.

Now that would be one hell of a fight.

Jones/Reyes for me.

You must be retarded. This isn't even a relevant question. One of these is a squash match, the other is a barn burner. If you can't figure out which is which, you are the problem.

Both super interesting fights. But let's see if Adesanya can get past Romero first....oh yeah, and until then, I think it's well within the realm of possibility that we see Jon Jones lose his title. For some reason, I smell the end of Jones' title reign coming to an end sooner than later. We shall see.

Jones/Reyes slightly, but it's very close. In fact I change my mind. Izzy/Yoel but barely.

Great question.

Adesanya vs Romero is the more appealing match but the match I cant wait to see is Adensaya vs Paulo, that would be a war.

How is this even a question?

Izzy vs Romero is the best currently announced fight other than tony vs khabib

You must be retarded. This isn't even a relevant question. One of these is a squash match, the other is a barn burner. If you can't figure out which is which, you are the problem.
You must be new to the sport. These fights can go the opposite of what you think.

2f4a09ec2dadf1ff962e5e2d5cdf88c9

vs
Israel-Adesanya-Yoel-Romero-1-696x399.jpg

I like to watch Jon fight because I usually want to see him lose and also I respect his pico-greatness, but I don't feel anything watching Reyes. Meanwhile, both Adesanya and Romero are must watch fighters.
So all in all, I would pick Adesanya vs Romero if I had to only watch one of those fights.
Easily Adesanya vs Romero.

I am honestly not that impressed with Reyes though to be fair I have only seen a few of his fights. But nothing stands out to me in him. Would love to see him beat Jon but I don't see it happening.

Meanwhile Yoel is a very rare talent in the sport, a guy with wrestling credentials that are almost as good as it gets with crazy KO power. The dude's over 40 and more athletic than more of the roster, its insane. Of course Israel is a special talent himself so I see it as a competitive fight between two of the best in a division that has some great fighters.

Last edited:
Back