More And More Democratic Writers Are Calling To Remove Party Leadership

Come on now, you know very well nothing of substance is going to change.

For starter, here's the total number of Democrats who took a break from reading fake news to go protest outside the DNC headquarters to demand accountability after Wikileaks revealed that the Democratic Party betrayed their own members by rigging the Primary:

DNC-headquarters-2-AP-640x480.jpg

Last edited:

Here's the total number of Democrats protesting outside the DNC headquarters to demand accountability after Wikileaks revealed that the Democratic Party betrayed their own members by rigging the Primary:

Actually there is protesting at DNC convention. The only reason why they are not at DNC headquarters media will not do crap.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...March-Against-Police-Brutality-388295732.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6616a33048d_story.html?utm_term=.f14344d79e74

For starter, here's the total number of Democrats who took a break from reading fake news to go protest outside the DNC headquarters to demand accountability after Wikileaks revealed that the Democratic Party betrayed their own members by rigging the Primary:

I'll be voting Democrat because their economic, healthcare, and environmental agendas are better, but I wish they would jettison the identity politics bullshit.

These people are not small timers they are high level writers. People from Slate, Huff Post and the Nation have called from a change in party leadership.

Many feel that President Obama spent to much time pointing the blame at others while not taking on more effort to pressure companies. They don't let Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi off the hook ether. They are calling to remake Congress top to bottom.

They said during Obama time as President over a 1,000 State and Senate seats were lost. It's not looking good right now for the Democratic party and they want real change.

What do you mean by "effort to pressure companies"?

HuffPro, Slate and especially salon are at Infowars or worse level of credibility.
They really shouldn't be accepted by any sane person as a legit source.

What do you mean by "effort to pressure companies"?
I think not so much pressure but to promote not moving jobs overseas or Mexico. I talk about pressure in a way that companies look to hire more employees. Pressure not unlike President Elect Trump did by calling out companies who move jobs out of the Country.

I think not so much pressure but to promote not moving jobs overseas or Mexico. I talk about pressure in a way that companies look to hire more employees. Pressure not unlike President Elect Trump did by calling out companies who move jobs out of the Country.

Gotcha. That's what I though but wasn't sure in the context. I agree as well BTW though I think there needs to be as much, and probably more, carrot than stick. In recent decades our govt has saved most of the carrots for the finance sector who have used that public assistance to facilitate the offshoring of our jobs market. We're overdue for a paradigm shift

Gotcha. That's what I though but wasn't sure in the context. I agree as well BTW though I think there needs to be as much, and probably more, carrot than stick. In recent decades our govt has saved most of the carrots for the finance sector who have used that public assistance to facilitate the offshoring of our jobs market. We're overdue for a paradigm shift

I highly doubt this method of keeping jobs in the US will last two years into Trump's administration.

I don't think it's obamas fault like others are mentioning, I think if anything he was so much better than the rest of the cans from the left that it caused him to not only stand out, but not put his full influence behind their election drives

you can't go from a charismatic, collected speaker to the most benign, uncharismatic candidate in back to back elections and expect to have good results

I highly doubt this method of keeping jobs in the US will last two years into Trump's administration.

I'm cognizant of that as well and and am fully prepared to turn on him and back the next guy if he fails to follow through

Back