Movies MORBIUS Starring Jared Leto (First Reactions; In Theaters April 1, 2022)

If you have seen MORBIUS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Wood rather see "Mrs. Parker - The Story of Aunt May"
How she turned from young perky philanthropist to old alcoholic stripper.
giphy.gif

EarnestElasticCormorant-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tomei-1436382054.gif

source.gif

Hmm... nice concept for a character. Nix the entire vampire lore... but he's still for all purposes the same type of being, and so they can create any type of lore around that as they wish.

Also like that despite the fact that he's likely been a stone cold murderer... that he went out to make amendz by saving others. That's a hell of a Karma debt to pay off... but I do like the idea of the once out of control killer facing his demons & turning it around to become a hero.

All be it one that will suck every drop of blood from your body if you're a bad guy. <Eek2.0>

Last edited:
Morbius was a fucking can of a marvel character.
This is retarded and way too hard to follow all the marvel characters should just be in one cinematic universe.
I think months ago some Sony official said that events of Sony's Spiderverse movies will happen in MCU (or same universe as the MCU). So maybe it will be like a relationship between movies and TV series of the MCU.

am i remembering this correctly? in the animated series, peter parker sprouts four extra arms and turns into a huge spider...how did he get rid of them again? i kind of remember morbius turning into a huge bat with like 8 arms and flying off but i think i might be confusing two things..help?

If I remember correctly, Vulture wanted to suck Spiderman's youth and powers, so someone (Lizard I think) fiddled Vulture's machine so Vulture got all of the mutation but none of the powers. In the end I remember Vulture was flying around like a giant spider.

Wish they picked someone that wasn't a frail androgynous type.

not a fan of this selection. Hes a great actor but seems to thrive as the supporting actor and not the main

Lol sony, just stop. No one cares

Disney should just buy them already

Leto is so played out.
How can anybody cast him in an action movie after that unbelievable portrayal in that post-WWII era Yakuza abomination?

Leto's recent record is terrible, but his overall record is strong, so maybe he'll turn it around. But if he wants to be in comic book movies so bad, why doesn't he just head to Marvel and stop gambling?

Sorry, out of the loop on the current state of Spidey verse - are they actually taking the approach on making all of the villains without making the connection to Spidey (as in the Venom movie) or am I comically wrong?

Why would they cast Leto to do a Marvel Villain Spin-off, when he already was in a terrible DC Villian Spin-Off, and potentially in a second shit movie as that villain?

Makes no sense.

Sorry, out of the loop on the current state of Spidey verse - are they actually taking the approach on making all of the villains without making the connection to Spidey (as in the Venom movie) or am I comically wrong?
I think there were a couple of articles in Venom thread that mentioned that Tom Holland was shooting for Venom. And there were a reddit thread with spoilers to Venom movie in which appearance of Peter Parker were mentioned.

IMDB lists Stephen Dorff in an unknown role for this movie.

Sony Pictures is set to begin production soon on their SPIDER-MAN/VENOM cinematic universe tie-in film MORBIUS based on the popular character of Morbius The Living Vampire. Set to star Oscar-winning actor Jared Leto as the titular character, MORBIUS will be directed by Daniel Espinosa of SAFE HOUSE fame.
I'm looking forward to this one a great deal as I've been a big fan of the character since his debut in the pages of Amazing Spider-man #101 when I was 10 years old. I'm excited about the casting as well as I believe that Leto will be perfect for the role of the tortured man-monster who becomes infected by a man-made virus that transforms him into a ferocious killing machine with a thirst for human blood. I think Leto will bring a feral intensity to the character straight out of the comic's pages.

clean.jpg

morbius-jaredleto-899x600.jpg

DlzrTT7UwAAcPxR.jpg

Back