Moraga vs Uyenoyama added to UFC on Fox 9

Dethrone1989

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Good fight. I'm definitely gonna have to make the 1 1/2 hour trip to sac for this event.

Good fight. I'm definitely gonna have to make the 1 1/2 hour trip to sac for this event.

Shit I want to go to this card too. Ill be moving to Portland, OR around that time so if timing works out I may go to this event on my way up there from LA.

This card is so freaking stacked, especially for being on free TV. I am definitely going to be there.

I got Moraga finishing this.

Moraga all day. Uyenoyama or whatever won't be able to get him down.

This card seriously makes me wet.

Another awful matchup for Uyenoyama. A good grappler that really has no chance of taking down wrestlers.. Moraga KO rd 1.

I fully intend to make the fifteen minute drive to Sleep Train for this event.

Nutso card. Wanna see some heavies though.

Damn, good fight. I've got BC by decision. But I still would have preferred Uyenoyama vs Formiga. That would be a sick grappling match.

Damn, good fight. I've got BC by decision. But I still would have preferred Uyenoyama vs Formiga. That would be a sick grappling match.

I thought this was a good matchup, but now that you bring up Formiga...

Shit that card is in sac town too...I live in the Bay Area, might just go to my first UFC event ever

Moraga TKO. Darren's only chance is if he can can grapple his way to a decision.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/forum/threads/john-moraga-vs-darren-uyenoyama-set-for-ufc-on-fox-9.58717/

This card is fucking stacked.

Anthony Pettis vs. Josh Thomson
Urijah Faber vs. Michael McDonald
Carlos Condit vs. Matt Brown
Chad Mendes vs. Nik Lentz
Joe Lauzon vs. Mac Danzig
Court McGee vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Danny Castillo vs. Edson Barboza
Scott Jorgensen vs. Ian McCall
Moraga vs Uyenoyama
I agree this card is looking fantastic at the moment , I always look forward to morga's fights . Can't wait for this event .

Back