Moraes calls out Dillashaw for UFC 229

What he could do is not struggle with a guy not even in the top 10 Font was competition for Assuncao. You can pretend his 'win' over Moraes means something but everyone knows it don't mean shit he didn't beat him in any sense of the word. Merit wise Moraes ko Rivera a guy Assuncao ducked.
And saying tj dominating Assuncao is old news but a few months later he 'won' over moraes is a joke, either you take both into account or you don't care about either.
And how's a person with a fucking Lesnar av question merit anyway?

Because this is Sherdog and I CAN. <3>

Assuncao deserves the next shot. Marlon does not.

Come at me, bro. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Because this is Sherdog and I CAN. <3>

Assuncao deserves the next shot. Marlon does not.

Come at me, bro. <JonesDXSuckIt>
Sure you can but it shows your an idiot. <Dany07><Dany07><Dany07> Moraes earned a shot Assuncao hasn't show shit. <DisgustingHHH>

I hear this in Moraes’ cartoon-high-pitched voice..

Yea Rafael looks really different since their 2nd fight.

Wait.
He doesnt.

Rafael "just lost" to him.

Wait.
No he didn't.

2 years ago, he did.

2 years ago does not equal "just lost". That equates to something that happened RECENTLY.

BTW, your username aged well. <Moves>

Last edited:
Sure you can but it shows your an idiot. <Dany07><Dany07><Dany07> Moraes earned a shot Assuncao hasn't show shit. <DisgustingHHH>

<MaryseShutIt> I'm an "idiot" for basically giving you an F.U. for complaining about my avy which has zero to do with the subject matter? How about you grow the fuck up, kid?

And btw, what do you mean Assuncao hasn't show shit?

He's 11 and fucking 2 in the UFC! That's showing PLENTY while Moraes has shown just 3-1. THAT'S IT.

bah. We're going around in circles.

No point in discussing this any further. It's obvious I'm not speaking with an adult here and am just wasting my time. Feel free to go back to texting on your iphone about god-knows-what, or whatever millenials do these days.

I'm going to just wait and hope that Assuncao gets his shot next. Hopefully, the UFC has *some* modicum of logic and integrity remaining to give the fighter next-in-line(provided that Cruz can't go) the next shot, which is Assuncao.

Last edited:
Rafael "just lost" to him.

Wait.
No he didn't.

2 years ago, he did.

2 years ago does not equal "just lost". That equates to something that happened RECENTLY.

BTW, your username aged well. <Moves>

What was it.... 4 fights ?

It's not long enough in my opinion and based on the polls everyone but your opinion.

Your arrogance blinds you. My name was fulfilled in the best way.

Frank did rock him.

The Fedor proved why hes the GOAT HW.

Back