Moraes calls out Dillashaw for UFC 229

I hope this is the next fight.
The snake Vs Krillin.

Also, turns out Cody barely cuts weight at all. He could actually go down to Flyweight. He may end up being the one factor that could start people watching the flyweight division since Cody has a strong fanbase.
I'd love to see Henry Cejudo Vs Cody Garbrandt.

As TJ wants to duck Dom, Morlaes or Assuncao would be good fights for him against guys that are actually in his WC.
A champ should defend his belt against guys from his division.
Only after cleaning it, he should look for fights with guys outside his WC.

Cant Cruz for once just earn a titleshot? What is so wrong about fighting even once against a legitimate top5 fighter to earn the titlefight. Even that is a gift as he is not even ranked anymore. The build up is better and it brings legitimacy to the title.

Otherwise its just a big fuck you to guys like Moraes. They could even make a nice bw event with TJ-Moraes, Assuncao-Cruz and Garbrandt-Caraway (Lineker would be much more interesting against Cody but with his power imo Garbrand should have an easier fight to get some confidence back)

Moraes a scary motherfucker. Think TJs foot work gives him trouble but damn that dude has power in every limb. Would love to see that fight.

LOL you are cute.
Thank you, but let us not keep the focus on facts.
TJ can avenge his loss to Dom.
A loss he cried about for a long time... instead, he is focusing anywhere and everywhere else.
Duck is confirmed.

Cant Cruz for once just earn a titleshot? What is so wrong about fighting even once against a legitimate top5 fighter to earn the titlefight. Even that is a gift as he is not even ranked anymore. The build up is better and it brings legitimacy to the title.

Otherwise its just a big fuck you to guys like Moraes. They could even make a nice bw event with TJ-Moraes, Assuncao-Cruz and Garbrandt-Caraway (Lineker would be much more interesting against Cody but with his power imo Garbrand should have an easier fight to get some confidence back)
I noted Moraes /Assuncao are good options.
But from TJ's perspective, he has a loss he can avenge against a guy he dislikes.
And yet he is more focused trying to fight outside his WC than avenge his loss.

Call it what you want, but to me, it smells like duck.

BTW< Dom fought 5 times after he lost his belt to Faber.
Then he had to beat Mizigawa when he lost his belt to injury.

Soi don't tell me Cruz didn't claim the ladder. he did plenty of times.

That would actually be a pretty solid match up.

I think TJ would probably take it, but it's a match that makes sense, if UFC doesn't book TJ Cruz II.

This fight should happen

Cruz vs Assuncao for next man up

Cody vs Lineker cause <{JustBleed}>

Soi don't tell me Cruz didn't claim the ladder. he did plenty of times.

He did not climb it now and BW is worlds better than when Cruz was champ first time. He did not earn his last ts either. I dont care what he did years ago. He is now again inactive for 2 years and there should be no free titleshots based of some merits years ago.

He did not climb it now and BW is worlds better than when Cruz was champ first time. He did not earn his last ts either. I dont care what he did years ago. He is now again inactive for 2 years and there should be no free titleshots based of some merits years ago.
you means like Conor getting a title shot two years after not fighting?
Well, at least Dom was injured, not perfectly healthy.
Oh, and BTW, he holds a win over TJ.

TJ can call him out, yet his fanboys are trying to justify him not to??? GTFO

Exactly thats also bullshit.
yes, but it is what it is.

Dom is the last one to beat TJ, and he should be looking to avenge his loss.
That's not so much as to give Dom a free title shot, but for TJ to avenge his loss.
Kind of like how Bisping used the belt to avenge his loss over Hendo.

but TJ is running from that fight.
That begs the question: Was he sure he could have won? because his actions shows he kind of know he can;t beat DOm, so he makes up excuses.

The November NYC card is more realistic

Assunsao has an argument but he’s too boring and was just dominated by TJ. There is no chance he gets it. Also, three people thought he beat Marlon. Two were judges, and one was his mom.
View attachment 417759

What do you mean Marlon didn’t fight his way up? He’s had 4 fights, all top 10 (including Dodson and Assunsao), and he’s stiffened two top 6 opponents in under a minute by vicious KO in his last two fights.

Dodson fighting for a title? Why in hell? He’s 2-2 in his last four.
View attachment 417757
The only claim to title that Dodson has is he best TJ.

And knowing TJ, he will want to avenge that loss, and the Cruz loss, as he is a dogged competitor and maybe the most fierce competitor in MMA, along with Cormier.

Thank you, but let us not keep the focus on facts.
TJ can avenge his loss to Dom.
A loss he cried about for a long time... instead, he is focusing anywhere and everywhere else.
Duck is confirmed.
keep-going-im-kmrq9m.jpg

Dom fan shouldn't be talking about ducking since Dom himself ducked from TJ like a plague when he had the belt.

Good short-term money grab for TJ if it happened. Dangerous fight to take after a long camp & his eye was busted pretty good by Garbrandt.

December seems more realistic for TJ unless they show him the money.

Back