Moraes calls out Dillashaw for UFC 229

Dude.. get the fuck out of here.

Dodson is on a 1 fight win streak.

Knocking out Jimmie Rivera is the best win in the BW division, behind TJ's.
Which Assuncao has, a win over the champ also Eduardo, Munhoz, Caraway, Sterling, Lopez, Font and Moraes. Rivera doesnt even have a win over a top 5 Opponent.

Way too soon gtfo it's eight weeks out TJs eye would be destroyed if he did a camp right now with no recovery

Which Assuncao has, a win over the champ also Eduardo, Munhoz, Caraway, Sterling, Lopez, Font and Moraes. Rivera doesnt even have a win over a top 5 Opponent.

You're forgetting some loses he has between those wins, bud.

He's on a 4 fight streak, 3 of them being decisions, 2 of them being splits.

Assuncao is a forgettable fighter with forgettable wins. He will not get the title fight. He won't even ask for it.

Jimmie Rivera is a better fighter than anyone on Assuncao's current win streak and Moraes finished him. Assuncao didn't beat anyone in the top5 either.

Last edited:
You're forgetting some loses he has between those wins, bud.

He's on a 4 fight streak, 3 of them being decisions, 2 of them being splits.

Assuncao is a forgettable fight with forgettable wins. He will not get the title fight. He won't even ask for it.

Jimmie Rivera is a better fighter than anyone on Assuncao's current win streak and Moraes finished him. Assuncao didn't beat anyone in the top5 either.
Yeah 2 loses in 13 fights what a bum. So i guess Moraes is forgetable, you said it not me. He didnt beat a top 5 fighter but he has a win over the champ and his resume just looks a lot better. The question isnt if he is the more exciting fighter which he is, but who deserves it more, i feel bad that you cant appreciate those fights but its ok. He already asked for the titlefight but i do agree he wont get it, but not because he doesnt deserve it, but because he is probably a no name.

Yeah 2 loses in 13 fights what a bum. So i guess Moraes is forgetable, you said it not me. He didnt beat a top 5 fighter but he has a win over the champ and his resume just looks a lot better. The question isnt if he is the more exciting fighter which he is, but who deserves it more, i feel bad that you cant appreciate those fights but its ok. He already asked for the titlefight but i do agree he wont get it, but not because he doesnt deserve it, but because he is probably a no name.

It's MMA.

You're only as good as your last fight. It doesn't matter if he's 13-2.

His last lose was 4 fights ago TO THE CHAMP. He beat the champ FIVE YEARS AGO by an incredibly narrow SPLIT DECISION, and that lose was already avenged by the champ with a clear UNANIMOUS DECISION.

Marlon Moraes has the best win/win streak at 135 besides the current champ. Assuncao is behind Moraes, Cruz, and probably Cejudo now too.

It's MMA.

You're only as good as your last fight. It doesn't matter if he's 13-2.

His last lose was 4 fights ago TO THE CHAMP. He beat the champ FIVE YEARS AGO by an incredibly narrow SPLIT DECISION, and that lose was already avenged by the champ with a clear UNANIMOUS DECISION.

Marlon Moraes has the best win/win streak at 135 besides the current champ. Assuncao is behind Moraes, Cruz, and probably Cejudo now too.
Moraes lost 4 ago, how about you change your name to irrational poster because your mental mind bending is on another level.

Moraes lost 4 ago, how about you change your name to irrational poster because your mental mind bending is on another level.

Yeah, he lost too. But he's had better wins since then.

How is that so hard to understand?

Less than two months won't be enough time to prep. Camps are usually 6-8 weeks, and we don't know if Dillashaw is going to get a medical suspension (he got clipped a few times), or if he even wants time to recover.

Yeah, he lost too. But he's had better wins since then.

How is that so hard to understand?
How cant you see how you bend things. Assuncao lost a while ago therefore shouldnt get a shot, but the same is true for Moraes, only that Assuncao is 11-2 but yeah that doesnt count for some reason in your mind, you cant just take away things that are there and discount them on weird reasoning. Assuncao has more wins has been longer there and accumulated a impressive 11-2 while Moraes is 3-1, he didnt have to grind and got gifted one good fight after another. Assuncaos resume is at this point superior no 2 ways about, what is hard to understand about that.

Its either Moraes or Cruz imo. Yes I know Cruz hasnt fought in 2 years but it gives TJ a chance for revenge and they can use that to build the fight.

Moraes has beaten stiffer competition than Assuncao in the last few fights, even though he lost to him in a very close decision.

How cant you see how you bend things. Assuncao lost a while ago therefore shouldnt get a shot, but the same is true for Moraes, only that Assuncao is 11-2 but yeah that doesnt count for some reason in your mind, you cant just take away things that are there and discount them on weird reasoning. Assuncao has more wins has been longer there and accumulated a impressive 11-2 while Moraes is 3-1, he didnt have to grind and got gifted one good fight after another. Assuncaos resume is at this point superior no 2 ways about, what is hard to understand about that.

I never said he shouldn't get the title because of his lose.

He shouldn't get the fight because Marlon currently has better wins than him and that's not something you can even debate.

Assuncao has a better career, for sure, but his current win streak is not as good.

Very good fight, I want to see it.

IMO Marlon is the obvious choice and most deserving right now.

Magic man finishes him before the end of the 4th.

Make it happen, UFC. A sick fight.

I dont think what you do outside the UFC should count that much, especially if its not even the second biggest promotion, i dont even know if WSOF is 3. The argument that someone will get finished i cant understand, yes it would be a great fight and would end probably in a finish but that has nothing to do if he deserves it. The fight that makes most sense is Raphael he has a win over the Champ and Moraes and is on a 4 fight win streak and is 11-2 in the UFC.

What you do outsidw the ufc has and will always matter. Plenty of guys came from pride and got title shots in their first or 2nd fight. Did they work their way up? Ivanov fought jds in his debut. Shouldn't he have fought a no name on an undercard? Absolutely not because what you do before the ufc matters and the wins still happened lol.

I would love to see the fight, but in my mind he doesnt deserve it as much as Assuncao and Dodson. Dodson has a ko win over TJ, Raphael deserves it the most and i love to see him fight. They are 1-1 and it would be a very technical fight. Dodson is fighting Rivera so if he wins he should get the shot. Marlon is great but he didnt have to fight his way up like others did.
Dodson deserves a title shot? lmao. He beat TJ 7 years ago, and he is 3-2 at bantamweight with his biggest win being against Pedro Munhoz (who isn't even in the top 10). Dodson deserves nothing at BW.

Assuncao deserves a shot though.

I really hope this fight gets made next, it is too good to pass on. Do the right thing, UFC. Just bleed!

What you do outsidw the ufc has and will always matter. Plenty of guys came from pride and got title shots in their first or 2nd fight. Did they work their way up? Ivanov fought jds in his debut. Shouldn't he have fought a no name on an undercard? Absolutely not because what you do before the ufc matters and the wins still happened lol.
I didnt say it didnt count, i said it should count but not to that great of an extent. He fought at WSOF by no means is this a big promotion. Mcgregor came over from Cage Warriors as the champ but he had to work his way up like many, i dont even mind but you have to be truthful going 11-2 in the UFC is way more deserving than coming from another small org.

Moraes wants that PPV money

As TJ wants to duck Dom, Morlaes or Assuncao would be good fights for him against guys that are actually in his WC.
A champ should defend his belt against guys from his division.
Only after cleaning it, he should look for fights with guys outside his WC.

Back