Moose

imbossing

mma judging
Banned
Reaction score
just lost a fan. I backed him up for years. He lets us fans down all the time . He wasnt even in fight shape

Still can’t get over him letting the dude rest 3 times in the 4th. I get moose was tired but the other dude was completely spent. Let him rest and paid the price

Still can’t get over him letting the dude rest 3 times in the 4th. I get moose was tired but the other dude was completely spent. Let him rest and paid the price

Fuk he is an idiot

its his fighting style. he never shows emotion and never seems to amp it up and increase the pace when he needs to. stay in the fight, make him work etc. and he gets frustrated and just kind of goes with the flow.

lovato doesnt have a good 5 round tank - he should have set a pace and pressure right out of the gate with his striking, lovato would have tired sooner than he did. instead he crapped the bed the first 2 rounds and then in round 3 and 4 he had some chances and he didnt capitalize.

Need a rocket up his arse after the times he never made a gassed out fighter stand up

Moose looked like he wasn't conditioned at all.

Moose, you let me down!

Moose, you lost your crown!

I'm still a Mousasi fan and this match was difficult to watch because his striking wasn't attempted much, wasn't fast or mixed up, he gassed out after Round 1. I thought he practiced getting up from takedowns before his Weidman match.

Back