Television MOON KNIGHT TV Series (Wins an Emmy)

If you have seen the entire series, how would you rate MOON KNIGHT?

• Total voters
This is good news, I really enjoyed The Endless

the-endless-2017.jpg
* @Myrddin Wild and @EvilDDS you guys would enjoy this weird low budget indie flick.

I'm a fan of this two directors (I saw all their stuff except Synchronic *I should get to that asap) and can't wait to see what they bring to the table. Moon Knight and Blade and Wanda are my most curious/excited MCU Disney+ shows.

I know nothing this other Diab director and I'm not that hot on the Umbrella Academy writer.. mixed feelings on him.
Thanx bro... will check it out. :D

Where's my goddamn confirmation of the rumored Bernthal as Castle appearing in this show?!
Gotta see if the SJW's successfully cancel culture the Punisher character.

I always liked Moon Knight and thought he was cool as a kid, but I just don't wanna see Oscar Isaac in anything to do with heroes and action after the debacle of Star Wars. I liked him in Llewyn Davies and wouldn't mind seeing him in indie movies or artistic flicks... but I feel sick at the thought of him, Daisy Ridley or John Boyega in any of my light entertainment - not their fault as they had f*ck all to work with, but it's the case nevertheless.

Adam Driver was actually ok as Kylo so he gets a pass. He would have been a better Moon Knight, imo.

They fucking better not
Well of you haven’t seen it. They’ve already started to try.....

Apparently he’s too much a symbol for Proud Boys, military, and cops. Last time I checked it was a symbol for punishing those that the system let’s fall through the cracks.

Apparently he’s too much a symbol for Proud Boys, military, and cops. Last time I checked it was a symbol for punishing those that the system let’s fall through the cracks.

Fucking idiots

Update: January 13, 2021

Ramy Actress May Calamawy Lands Key Role in Marvel Studios' MOON KNIGHT

5erpTuE.jpg

May Calamawy, who is perhaps best known for her work in Hulu's Ramy, has nabbed a key role in Moon Knight, Marvel Studios’ series for Disney+. Oscar Isaac is toplining the show featuring one of Marvel’s cult characters and that is aiming for a March production start in Budapest.

Mohamed Diab, the Egyptian helmer behind Middle Eastern drama Clash, and Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead, indie genre filmmaking team behind sci-fi horror movies The Endless and Synchronic, are directing the show.

Moon Knight has had several incarnations over the decades since his debut in 1975, from being an ex-Marine-turned-mercenary with multiple alter egos to being a conduit to conduit for the Egyptian moon god Khonshu, to most recently a dapper-dressed consultant. An aspect to the stories in the modern comics era has been tackling the mental illness of multiple personalities.

It is unclear what Marvel’s take for the series will be. It is also unclear what role Calamawy will play and Marvel declined to comment.

Calamawy plays the sister of Ramy Youssef in Ramy, the well-regarded and Emmy-nominated comedy-drama series on Hulu. The show, about an American Muslim-Arab navigating opposing cultural communiiteis, is working on its third season. She recently wrapped the indie comedy Together Together that stars Ed Helms.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...-joins-oscar-isaac-in-disney-series-exclusive

Update: January 15, 2021

Ethan Hawk Joins Marvel Studios' MOON KNIGHT Series as the Lead Villain

E4qMTOk.jpg

Ethan Hawke has made his Marvel. Making his comic book adaptation and super hero debut, Hawke has closed a deal to join Oscar Isaac in Moon Knight, Marvel Studios’ series for Disney+, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter. Hawke will play the series’ lead villain.

Isaac is toplining the show featuring one of Marvel’s cult characters and that is aiming for a March production start in Budapest.

May Calamawy, who is perhaps best known for her work in Hulu's Ramy, is already on the roll call.

Moon Knight has had several incarnations over the decades since his debut in 1975, from being an ex-Marine-turned-mercenary with multiple alter egos to being a conduit to conduit for the Egyptian moon god Khonshu, to most recently a dapper-dressed consultant. An aspect to the stories in the modern comics era has been tackling the mental illness of multiple personalities.

It is unclear who Hawke would play. Moon Knight's archnemesis is considered a villain named Bushman, a fellow mercenary who turned on the hero when Egyptian gold came into the picture.

Mohamed Diab, the Egyptian helmer behind Middle Eastern drama Clash, and Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead, indie genre filmmaking team behind sci-fi horror movies The Endless and Synchronic, are directing the show.

Hawke’s career began in the mid-1980s with teen sci-fi movie Explorers but in the 35-plus years, he has avoided the comic book movie genre. He has, however, starred in genre works, helping launch hit horror franchises Sinister and The Purge.

His wide-ranging work has seen him twice nominated for an acting Oscar - for 2002’s Training Day and 2015’s Boyhood – and twice for writing – for 2005’s Before Sunrise and 2014’s Before Midnight.

He recently wrapped The Northman, a Viking revenge saga from Roberg Eggers that stars Anya-Taylor-Joy, and is coming off of strong notices for The Good Lord Bird, a historical drama he created and starred in.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...-oscar-isaac-in-marvels-moon-knight-exclusive

Two actors I really like in a series about a hero I really like.

Update: January 15, 2021

Ethan Hawk Joins Marvel Studios' MOON KNIGHT Series as the Lead Villain

E4qMTOk.jpg

Ethan Hawke has made his Marvel. Making his comic book adaptation and super hero debut, Hawke has closed a deal to join Oscar Isaac in Moon Knight, Marvel Studios’ series for Disney+, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter. Hawke will play the series’ lead villain.

Isaac is toplining the show featuring one of Marvel’s cult characters and that is aiming for a March production start in Budapest.

May Calamawy, who is perhaps best known for her work in Hulu's Ramy, is already on the roll call.

It is unclear who Hawke would play. Moon Knight's archnemesis is considered a villain named Bushman, a fellow mercenary who turned on the hero when Egyptian gold came into the picture.

Hawke’s career began in the mid-1980s with teen sci-fi movie Explorers but in the 35-plus years, he has avoided the comic book movie genre. He has, however, starred in genre works, helping launch hit horror franchises Sinister and The Purge.

His wide-ranging work has seen him twice nominated for an acting Oscar - for 2002’s Training Day and 2015’s Boyhood – and twice for writing – for 2005’s Before Sunrise and 2014’s Before Midnight.

He recently wrapped The Northman, a Viking revenge saga from Roberg Eggers that stars Anya-Taylor-Joy, and is coming off of strong notices for The Good Lord Bird, a historical drama he created and starred in.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...-oscar-isaac-in-marvels-moon-knight-exclusive

Ethan Hawke is just one of those really sold actors when a pretty damn good body of work.

I like Isaac, but I’m not sold on him for this role.

I also don’t love the “ninja” fight style shown here. Moon Knight is a brawler not a ninja.

Oscar isaac can get fucked. Horrible casting for my boy moon knight

As soon as they started that shit, I bought myself a new Punisher t-shirt:)

Back