Television MOON KNIGHT TV Series (Wins an Emmy)

If you have seen the entire series, how would you rate MOON KNIGHT?

• Total voters
Blade should also be a TV show and I should be the show runner.

They already casted the film.

7cd31cf3396876c642330948c076eaf4.png

Idk why they keep making him a super hero. He was fantastic in Ex Machina. All his super hero stuff sucks he just doesn'thave the look or build for it IMO. Apocalypse, star wars, now this.

Apocalypse was terrible, nobody could have saved it.

His role in Star Wars was badly written, but in the right hands it could have been awesome, and he would have been perfect.

All kidding aside I'm cautiously optimistic about Moon Knight. I loved that book as a kid and I do like Isaac.

My real concern? Photography. Moon Knight is going to need extraordinary visuals.

Apocalypse was terrible, nobody could have saved it.

His role in Star Wars was badly written, but in the right hands it could have been awesome, and he would have been perfect.

All kidding aside I'm cautiously optimistic about Moon Knight. I loved that book as a kid and I do like Isaac.

My real concern? Photography. Moon Knight is going to need extraordinary visuals.

the visuals will make or break this. Need to bring in the people who worked on Hannibal.

It's weird how he's like an unknown quantity yet has won two out of the last four Oscars (supporting).

Eh I just see him as being too old and too frail. Not doubting his acting ability, just his physicality.

Snipes was legit perfect for the role.

Eh I just see him as being too old and too frail. Not doubting his acting ability, just his physicality.
I don't think I've seen him in anything*; it was just the other day I saw a graphic for the Oscar winners and happened to catch Ali's face twice on there.

*I don't really count INTO THE SPIDERVERSE.

I don't think I've seen him in anything*; it was just the other day I saw a graphic for the Oscar winners and happened to catch Ali's face twice on there.

*I don't really count INTO THE SPIDERVERSE.

I think I only saw him in Predators and House of Cards.

Eh. John Rhys-Davies is 6'1" and played a literal (mythical) dwarf. The guy who played Daredevil on Netflix was about that size maybe 5'10". He did a better job than 6'4" Affleck.

RIght? Bernthal was great as Punisher.

If you cast Nathan Jones esque dudes in every franchise the acting would be shit.

I think I only saw him in Predators and House of Cards.
I just remembered he's also in ALITA BATTLE ANGEL as "Dude in a Car," for which I assume he was twice nominated and didn't win due to splitting his own vote.

Update: December 10, 2020

New MOON KNIGHT Details Reveal Marc Spector Suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder

Kevin Feige, president, Marvel Studios, and chief creative officer, Marvel, revealed more details surrounding the previously-teased Moon Knight series at The Walt Disney Company’s Investor Day. The Marvel Studios original series for Disney+ centers on the character Marc Spector aka Moon Knight, a complex vigilante who suffers from dissociative identity disorder. These multiple identities who live inside him are distinct characters in the series and will appear against a backdrop of Egyptian iconography. The action-adventure Marvel Studios’ Moon Knight series, created for Disney+, is directed by Mohamed Diab.

moonknight_finish_v1.2.jpg

Where's my goddamn confirmation of the rumored Bernthal as Castle appearing in this show?!

Update: January 8, 2021

Indie Auteurs Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead Board as Directors for MOON KNIGHT

OBZ7yy1.jpg

Marvel Studios' Moon Knight series has snagged additional directors. Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead, indie genre filmmakers behind sci-fi horror movies The Endless and Synchronic, are joining Mohamed Diab, the Egyptian filmmaker behind Middle Eastern drama Clash, as directors of the series that will star Oscar Isaac.

Diab is directing a sizeable chunk of the episodes. Umbrella Academy's Jeremy Slater is leading the writer's room. It is understood that Benson and Moorhead will direct several episodes.

Moon Knight is one of Marvel’s cult characters who has had several different takes since his debut in 1975’s Werewolf by Night #32. He is Marc Spector, an ex-Marine turned mercenary whose multiple alter egos allow him to better fight crime. These alternate personas include cabbie Jake Lockley and millionaire playboy Steven Grant.

In the later comics, he was established as being a conduit for the Egyptian moon god Khonshu, while recently, he was a consultant who dresses in all white and goes by the name Mr. Knight. Most writers who have tackled Moon Knight in recent years have depicted him as a character with multiple personalities and a fractured mental state.

The show is expected to begin shooting in Budapest starting in March.

Benson and Moorhead, who sometimes do all the lifting on their movies from writing to acting to directing and producing to shooting and editing, earned raves and a following on the film festival circuit for low-budget horror movies beginning with 2013’s Resolution.

Their 2014 movie Spring premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival and made Guillermo del Toro a fan of theirs while Endless, about brothers returning to a UFO cult they escaped from years before, premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival to strong notices. Their latest was Synchronic, a sci-fi thriller that starred Anthony Mackie and Jamie Dornan and bowed at 2019’s TIFF before being released last year.

The duo also produced Amy Seimetz’s psychological thriller She Dies Tomorrow, which Neon released in 2020.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...d-aaron-moorhead-board-as-directors-exclusive

This is good news, I really enjoyed The Endless

the-endless-2017.jpg
* @Myrddin Wild and @EvilDDS you guys would enjoy this weird low budget indie flick.

I'm a fan of this two directors (I saw all their stuff except Synchronic *I should get to that asap) and can't wait to see what they bring to the table. Moon Knight and Blade and Wanda are my most curious/excited MCU Disney+ shows.

I know nothing this other Diab director and I'm not that hot on the Umbrella Academy writer.. mixed feelings on him.

Back