Monty Williams funeral speech

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm in awe how forgiving he was. I believe in god but he was much more forgiving then I ever would be.

It was very moving and it gave me goosebumps the first time I watched it.

You don't have to be religious or anti religious. I'm just amazed how strong he was and how forgiving he was. Lady was going 92 in a 40.

Monty is a strong man, his wife sounded like a great woman, I believe in what he says

there is no such thing as god, its a sad story. Why did god kill my 32 year old cousin in his sleep for no reason leaving behind a wife and kid? Did they send him to fucking heavens early? what a joke.

RIP his wife though

Yea Monty is a good man.

I was amazed when I first saw it.

Help me but im dumbfounded here guys......so basically god loved your family so much he decided that a car crash would be best for your wife & family.

Religion is a crazy drug.

RIP

there is no such thing as god, its a sad story. Why did god kill my 32 year old cousin in his sleep for no reason leaving behind a wife and kid? Did they send him to fucking heavens early? what a joke.

RIP his wife though
You don't need to believe in god but how mentally strong he was. Life isn't fair. Its a game. Some games get turned off quicker. One day we all run out of Sand in the hourglass. I hope I know I'm going somewhere and it isn't over.

Help me but im dumbfounded here guys......so basically god loved your family so much he decided that a car crash would be best for your wife & family.

Religion is a crazy drug.

RIP
I think he also said life is hard but we all get called home. I rather believe in something then not.

I'm in awe how forgiving he was. I believe in god but he was much more forgiving then I ever would be.

Religion or belief in God has no real correlation between how forgiving someone is. It has more to do with how enlightened, compassionate, and empathetic you are than religion.

Last edited:
The hatred against God on this forum is astounding.

That video is posted and all you fuckers can talk about is that God is for the weak. Weakness is not what I hear in his speech. Quite the opposite.

The hatred against God on this forum is astounding.

That video is posted and all you fuckers can talk about is that God is for the weak. Weakness is not what I hear in his speech. Quite the opposite.

I don't see the point really.

You don't believe in God. Period. Nuff said.

So much drama about nothing.

Religion or belief in God has no real correlation between how forgiving someone is. It has more to do with how enlightened, compassionate, and empathetic you are than religion.
Yea? His belief in god was a major factor with him and his family. And yes, if you don't believe in god you can be same. That wasn't my point.

My whole point was how forgiving he was and I wouldn't be like that. That is all.

I read this as;

"The hatred against nothing on this forum is astounding."

Made me smile.
An odd way to read it. The ones expressing their anger obviously hold a grudge against at least the concept of God even if they claim to not believe in one.

Back