Montreal (Bachelor Party)

The Special One

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So I finally pulled the trigger and am getting married next fall. I have heard a lot of buzz about Montreal as a potential bachelor party destination and wanted to seek out some thoughts/opinions from people that have been there.

The bottom line is that I've been to Vegas for bachelor parties about 100 times at this point and although its still unbelievable every time, I think it would be fun for me and my friends to check a new place out. We would be going probably at the end of next summer (most likely sometime in September).

Is it a good spot? What are the best hotels to stay/clubs to go to, etc...for a group of probably about 10 guys or so? Also, is there a pool party scene we can hit up?

Any responses from people that have been or currently live there are much appreciated.

Go to Vegas for your bachelor party and save Montreal for the divorce party next year

I haven't been there in years and can't name specifics but it is a good party town with good clubs/pubs and strip clubs. Had a blast there.

Back