Montel Jackson future UFC champ

oh boy. someone print before he edits this thread

qFnSxqK.png

lol simon is probably top 15 already. Montel will be back still think he could become the best!

I am very impressed by this kid.
Great wrestling, composed style of fighting, good cardio, sharp boxing, finishing power
Sherbros, don't miss this guys debut tonight
We are about to witness the rise of new Jon Jones
This guy will beat the 135 pound champ in upcoming years
Can't wait to see this fella ruin Ricky Simon's face

Montel bless. (PS not trolling I think this guy is for real)

My previous prospect view thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/prospect-to-watch-on-saturday-nasrat-haqparast.3799607/
jackson.png
giphy.gif

I am very impressed by this kid.
Great wrestling, composed style of fighting, good cardio, sharp boxing, finishing power
Sherbros, don't miss this guys debut tonight
We are about to witness the rise of new Jon Jones
This guy will beat the 135 pound champ in upcoming years
Can't wait to see this fella ruin Ricky Simon's face

Montel bless. (PS not trolling I think this guy is for real)

My previous prospect view thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/prospect-to-watch-on-saturday-nasrat-haqparast.3799607/
jackson.png

<{you!}>

Way to go out on a limb;) But Simon says not yet. Montel could be an up an comer if he stays focused. This should be a good experience / lesson. BW looking interesting.

Ah im on holiday, home tomorrow. Gotta go full internet blackout then download it monday night probably. Sucks havin the time difference!
You on a 4 wk holiday
Must be nice

He looked great last night against an absolute jobber Brazilian. Let's see him get his ridiculously oversized mitts on a legit Top 15 fighter next.

In all truth his fight was the best one of that last Fight Night.

At this point, we've seen him come close against Brett Johns, who is awesome, and absolutely mop the deck with good to mediocre fighters. He needs a big step up for his next fight and I think a guy like Jimmie Rivera could make an interesting fight, not just because of his style but because of the physical discrepancies between the two.

At this point, we've seen him come close against Brett Johns, who is awesome, and absolutely mop the deck with good to mediocre fighters. He needs a big step up for his next fight and I think a guy like Jimmie Rivera could make an interesting fight, not just because of his style but because of the physical discrepancies between the two.

Biggest hands at BW vs biggest torso at BW? Would watch.

By the way, I still don’t understand why Brett Johns is no longer in the UFC.

Huh? The UFC let him go?!?! Must've missed that one.

They wouldn't offer him an improved contract I don't think so he went to Bellator, shame, I loved Johns (I'm Welsh so biased).

Jackson's decent but so far he's a can crusher and not his fault, he always seems to face people he shouldn't really be fighting.

Back