Montano: "I came on Tuesday at 144lbs"

That is more then some male fighters.

So it wasn't bullshit, she just intentionally sabotaged her weight cut, got it.

Hanging out with Dern at Taco Bell. Accent will be next, she will start talking like Chief Runningwater

I saw that. Wow. Even Luke Thomas thought it was appalling, though he didn't say so explicitly.

Ironically, I came on Tuesday as well.

The UFC's reaction was harsh, but seriously... When you are a huge underdog with no fan support, you don't take that kind of risks. WTF was she expecting?

Hanging out with Dern at Taco Bell. Accent will be next, she will start talking like Chief Runningwater

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

"The human body is 60% water. I thought, I'd cut out 27% of that water, make weight and be good to go"

13.2% bw cut. Male fighters often do it, but it's not on the easy side. No idea how difficult that would be for a woman.

While I don’t like you attacking women about their weight, the accent thing was funny.

So, she's too big for the division now I guess

How was she able to make weight 3 times on TUF in a short while? Did she bulk up too much?

So it wasn't bullshit, she just intentionally sabotaged her weight cut, got it.
Why?

Okay, so if you know you are gonna get killed, mess it up so you dont even get paid and jeopardize your mma future?

Poor cut imo. Thats all.

Back