Monsters Inside Me

Paging @NoGoodNamesLeft

438259.jpg
ayy lmao

I caught a parasite in Edmonton. A couple rounds of antibiotics cured it.

I caught a parasite in Edmonton. A couple rounds of antibiotics cured it.
Did they undercook the Moose cock ? Those backwoods candian restaurants are notrious for undercooked Moose meat.

What kind?
Rocky Mountain something. I went to the doc and explained my symptoms. With out telling him I had traveled, he asked if I'd been to the Rocky Mountains so I'm assuming it was something common.

Rocky Mountain something. I went to the doc and explained my symptoms. With out telling him I had traveled, he asked if I'd been to the Rocky Mountains so I'm assuming it was something common.

Interesting. Many parasitic infections can have a lot of common symptoms which is why they are so easily misdiagnosed. One of your symptoms must have been very specific for a doctor to figure that out so fast. Either that or he was a really smart doctor.

Either way its good that you cleared it up quickly.

Im guessing rocky mountain spotted fever

Last edited:
I have a worm story for you guys too.
I was liek many hours deep into a WoW and weed marathon back when I lived alone, and more importantly, played WoW. I was on Maiev and my main was a Warlock , undead female. I used to troll those forums so hard, and I had an intense rivalry with a warlock that rolled Alliance, and I was up 3-0 in our series. I got so much props for beating him over and over. Anyway, My cat was on my lap, and I was in my computer chair. My guild had just wiped for like the 15th time on a row on Curator. I swear it must have taken us like 3 months of weekly Kara runs to clear that shit. Maive was a pretty backwater server, but my guild was getting all server first kills. At the time too, I was on the guilds top 3v3 team as well, running SP, Lock, and druid. I has a SL/SL build, and my felhunter just tanked so hard, and in full S3PVP gear I was pretty burly myself.
But the cat is on my arm, and I was totally zoned out, from all the weed and all the noobs. One time I actually flew up to this one post in outland and solo killed 3 allaince scrubs farming essences. I think they were all max level at that point, or at least 55. I just dismounted above them and was casting dots as i fell, the popped soem CDs and trinkets and shit and just drained them all 1 at at ime and them flew back up onto the canopy and waited. I waited probably 2 times after the first round, until the first one showed up, then the snd and 3rd, back to full health, And i decended like an angel of death and destroyed them again. This went on for a good hour with the 2 that were too stubborn to leave, and they called in soem friends. Once the numbers were clearly no longer in my favor, I bailed, But not before I felt something on my arm, it was cold, i notcied that and just ignored it. It also felt a littlen wet.
Then I hearthedm back to UC for shits and giggle,s and to possibly buy a cockroach from that cendor for 10s. But as I was doing that i remembered my arm felt funny, and cold and wet. And i looked down.
I will never forget that moment of pure confusion when I thought it was wierd jsut for a brief second, that I had 2 grains fo rice on my arm. That very same arm I used to control my mouse when I was slaughtering noobs, or even palying SF4. For a brief period in time, roughly 1.5 months, I was the top ranked Blanks player on the entire PSN. Like the whole thing. My win % was 88 during my run, and one time I won 42 matches ina row rated against random playeres. Iu also used to go into the PxG stream and run shit., Best streak trhere was only like 12, but they have some real gangster FGC players on there, at least they used to. Since SF5 came out I rarely play any more, but mosyl because they didint include Blanka in the roster, and now that they released the s2 list, and its lal new besiudes akuma, by "hunger strike" will have to continue to uat least 2018. which sucks, but also by then Ill be done with grad school, and also legal weed in MA too, so 2018 will be allriught.
The rice was actually wrosm though, and my cat popoped them out on my arm. I wash sink play wowo weed ok?

I have a morbid fascination with parasites and am simultaneously extremely disgusted and afraid of them. They’re worse than anything because of how small they are. At least other large beasts you can see and shoot at if they attack you. Sometimes you don’t know you have them until you’re already infested with them. I don’t know if I ever really had one although I did take medication for hookworms every year as a kid. Just in case I took some earlier this year as well.

I watched that show too. One I remember was this Vietnam vet who suffered through headaches for decades and finally got it checked to find out there were worms in his brain. They think he got it from a mosquito in Vietnam.

I also recently saw a youtube vid of Steve Rinella talking about how he got trichinosis from eating uncooked bear meat. Possibly he has millions of parasite eggs burrowed in his body that can only be hatched if he gets eaten and the stomach acid of who/whatever eats him releases the eggs. Makes me want to eat everything well-done now

Back