monster zero

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
Im around 200 right now fighting in 30 days at 171 lil body fa on me and im sick of drinking water i really wana have at least 1 zero calorie monster a day but im afraid it wll cause me to bloat from the artifical sugars added would you risk it? i usually cut from around 185-171 isnt to bad on me

energy drinks are shit but if they are carb/sugar free and relatively low in sodium it shouldnt hurt your cut.

right now i have been having 2 cups of arizona diet green tea a day and protein powder with water and 2 big spoons of cottage cheese lol i cant do just plain water over a weeks time kills me.

right now i have been having 2 cups of arizona diet green tea a day and protein powder with water and 2 big spoons of cottage cheese lol i cant do just plain water over a weeks time kills me.

What i find works best is getting in a half non sugar ice cream scoop in the morning as soon as u wake up. put about 5 table spoons of non sugar ice cream in ur wheat a bix and it will set ur metabolism skyrocketting. then what u wanna do before bed to keep that metab going strong is 50 crunches 5 min rest in between 3 sets and on the last set rest, ur gonna wanna stuff a peanut butter sandwich down ur mouth and burst out 100 more crunches using the energy and man, let me tell you, the fat will burn the fk off like nothing. Get back to me tell me how you did bro.

That new(er) white can Monster Absolute Zero or whatever it's called is amazing, taste wise.

But seriously, is what you posted about diet arizona, protein powder and cottage cheese all you're taking in right now, 30 days from the weigh in? Did I read that right?

That new(er) white can Monster Absolute Zero or whatever it's called is amazing, taste wise.

But seriously, is what you posted about diet arizona, protein powder and cottage cheese all you're taking in right now, 30 days from the weigh in? Did I read that right?

Lol no that's what im drinking, food intake is steak turkey and eggs carbs are sweet potatoes and whole wheat wraps and tons of brocolli and spinach as veggies i drank a whole gallon of that tea earlier couldn't help myself lol.

crystal-light-on-the-go1.jpg

Back