MONSTER HUNTER RISE Hypetrain

Jyuratodus fight sucked ass. But his set looks like it'll be CB meta at least till end game. Unlocked all the GS switch skills. Thank fuck we no longer have to be slaves to the true charge slash.

Want to farm an armor set but dunno what to use. Nothing good unlocked so far.

Anyone noticing a glitch with the item menu when you go to switch items you use one of the items the cursor was on accidentally?

The sleeper hard fight is Barroth. He has a combo into his charge attack and it usually results in a cart.

Jyuratodus fight sucked ass. But his set looks like it'll be CB meta at least till end game. Unlocked all the GS switch skills. Thank fuck we no longer have to be slaves to the true charge slash.

Want to farm an armor set but dunno what to use. Nothing good unlocked so far.
There should be plenty of good stuff for you. Izuchi stuff gives Critical Eye, Ingot legs give a couple attack, get a Toxic Kamori and Almudron plate for a couple of Weakness Exploit in the waist.

I'm at that wonderful part of the game where I've cleared everything and just am grinding for charms, building farm sets, and playing with fashion. What I love about World and Rise is you can be a badass and still look good. I did need the fox mask DLC for it but it was worth it.

There should be plenty of good stuff for you. Izuchi stuff gives Critical Eye, Ingot legs give a couple attack, get a Toxic Kamori and Almudron plate for a couple of Weakness Exploit in the waist.
I did throw together some izuchi and kamura with the ingot legs

Fucked with attack boost over crit eye and its totally not worth

Fucked with attack boost over crit eye and its totally not worth
Usually Crit Eye is the way to go, but they have Attack Boost being a percentage boost instead of a flat 20, maxed out you get 10 flat and 10% which is a big improvement. Until you get the Rajang legs with Crit Boost 2, Attack Boost should do a lot for you.

Usually Crit Eye is the way to go, but they have Attack Boost being a percentage boost instead of a flat 20, maxed out you get 10 flat and 10% which is a big improvement. Until you get the Rajang legs with Crit Boost 2, Attack Boost should do a lot for you.
Using a weapon with negative affinity tho. And crit eye is my only source of affinity. I ditched crit draw.

I got probably the best talisman I could realistically ask for, Weakness Exploit 2 and Rapid Morph 1. No decoration slots but I'm not worried. I've got Attack Boost 7, Crit Boost 3, Weakness Exploit 2, Rapid Morph 3, Free Meal 3, Evade Extender 2 and enough extra slots for a status/elemental resistance 3. With the Nargacuga weapons having 40% affinity and natural white sharpness, I'm damn near optimal.

I main Insect Glaive and the Hunting Horn is my back up, but after that is the Switch Axe and Charge Blade and I was planning on making a Rapid Morph set for them. I'm ready for the big update lol.

And I'm pretty sure that sacrificing a single Attack Boost level gets me Slugger 2 and Horn Maestro for a Hunting Horn build. Funny thing is that talisman isn't even rarity 7.

I got a weakness exploit 1 talisman with a level 2 slot my first time melding. I'm on the last boss but I'm gonna farm sets and grind every hunt before finishing the game.

Surprised how well this runs on Switch and also the very minimal amount of lag when playing online. I enjoyed World a lot but for some reason wasn't too hyped for this. But I'm really enjoying it so far. The updates they've made to the combat and movement are great. The only pain in the ass thing is Nintendo not having a party voice chat system. They are really like 15 years behind when it comes to this shit and honestly it's ridiculous. LOL at no voice chat and no ethernet port.

I killed the final monster in 10m 55s and got two orbs for it. Felt damn good. I'm sure I can cut that time down even more but I'm not the fastest hunter to begin with so I'm already pretty happy with that.

Beat the game. Now to grind an optimal set and fully upgrade. Anyone else keep running out of zenny?

Beat the game. Now to grind an optimal set and fully upgrade. Anyone else keep running out of zenny?
Definitely, until Gaijin Hunter posted this route. Now zenny is merely a formality.

The endgame grind is kinda ass not gonna lie
Covid and the data breach kind of fucked things up, but there's still end game content that will be dropping from this month until the G expansion which will add a ton of monsters and another difficulty. It's a little sparser than normal at the moment, but barely, it's got a long way to go still.

Back