Monster Dana White pullups

you know it's kind of funny that Dana's better at pull ups than 95% of Sherdog.

Those are fucking chin ups. Not impressive for a guy on test and HGH

I’d put a hundred bucks on half of sherdog not being able to do a single pull-up.

12 is bad considering he takes steroids. Back in summer when i was 155lbs i did 20 clean pullups (not chins)
Well yeah, you're 155 lbs. Dana is over 200.

It's like I was thinking about joining the army and I max out their physical strength tests to an absurd degree. Because I'm a 145 lbs manlet with t-rex arms and the shit's all bodyweight over your frame's range of motion, not real word stuff. A 200 lb object that needs to be moved 10 feet doesn't make itself lighter for me because I'm small, and it doesn't need to be moved only 7 feet because my arms are shorter. The 200 lb guy that can only do 10 pull ups to my 30 outperforms me all day in the real world. It's like obviously Jon Jones would make a better soldier than me. But according to the Army's physical fitness tests, I'd be super man and he'd be a disgrace. Because my range of motion is like 20" smaller, and like 70 lbs lighter.

Last edited:
Its literally 10 years or older guys. Not new at all. I actually do remember when this was originally posted though. Waa cringe back then too but he wasn't the hated pink goof we know him as today. We still liked him a bit back then

...He actually hung and pulled unlike most who jerk and dont extend fully at the bottom.
giphy.gif

This video is so damn old... he's using an iPhone 4 lol

Its easier for Dana because he doesn't have a large beard on his neck weighing him down ...

No wonder Tito was too scared to fight him. Dana is on another level when it comes to strength and cardio. And technique, you obviously don't become a boxercise instructor without having world class technique.

This video is before 10 years of coke and roids. He now has the heart of a 70 year old with CCF

Guaranteed 90% of Sherdog can't do 10 deadhang chinups. These keyboard warriors are ridiculous.

12 is bad considering he takes steroids. Back in summer when i was 155lbs i did 20 clean pullups (not chins)
Its really easier when u weigh less to do pullups. He probably weighs like 225 there. My brother weighed like 145 in.marines and broke the record at the time for pull ups, was like 54 or some shit. It's hard as fuck for really big guys to do pull ups. When u add the distance u have to travel based on arm length etc, it's a factor. Dana didnt do bad for a middle aged chubby guy who prolly hardly ever works out.

Back