Monopoly vs. Chess - Which board game is better?

Which board game is better?

• Total voters
Going back to my original statement of chess....

You could get 2 people from completely different countries who didn't speak a word of each others language and they could sit and enjoy chess against each other.

You don't need the board like in Monopoly , heck you can draw out a chess board and use your own chess pieces...

Chess is more of a thinking game , monopoly you can lose on the roll of a dice.

Monopoly is more fun plus my adhd is terrible for playing chess.

Chess.

It requires the utmost concentration and there is a clear line between what is good and what isn't. Isn't a whole lot of room for luck in chess.

Monopoly is pretty much aim for hotels and luck the rest. Some negotiation can be used but honestly, you'd have to be an idiot to lose the advantage through negotiation...

chess reinforces the white patriarchy so obviously chess.

monopoly is a perverted groomer pushing the idea that there billion genders. u can be a fucking furry or an inanimate object like thimble.

What a silly question.

Monopoly is a terrible game.
Chess is the greatest game.

I have a "fast" version of Monopoly called Monopoly Empire. The games usually last about 30 min. I love it.

Chess however, is about 100x better than monopoly.

I'm well out of practice though. I haven't played a decent match in years.

I have a "fast" version of Monopoly called Monopoly Empire. The games usually last about 30 min. I love it.

Chess however, is about 100x better than monopoly.

I'm well out of practice though. I haven't played a decent match in years.

when that show on netflix came out i went on chess.com and played a bunch of games. it was fun but got boring.

the real poll should be

starcraft or chess.

i rather construct additional
latest

Back