Media Money Mayweather posts NEW video of him hitting double end bag, He still has it!

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Floyd looking angry. Throwing for power there not his usually touch and go style he usually does on the double. Dude really laying into those hooks someone pissed him off for sure. That timing though, he is still able to time that fast double end ball and hit them each time with power hooks.

Boxing isn't the same without him.

but could he withstand the power, speed, and footwork of keith thurman?! i think not!

Old man Floyd better stay away or keep fighting MMA guys. Spence, Crawford and Thurman would bust him up bad!

i wonder how new that is. the heavy bags are not currently in that position. i guess they could have moved them for himbut move them back too?

He's been retired for about a year? after a 20+ year career? did you expect him to just forget it.
And boxing really is the same without him.

Boxing is better without him now.

Why do you say that? people keep dropping his name for clout and he been retired.
If you dont know why they drop his name then your reputation precedes you.

For fans, mayweather retiring is great. How much did the berto ppv do again?

Omg. Pro boxer can still hit the bags.

#duh

The berto fight with Floyd? like 400 to 600 thousand buys why? No official numbers came out just hearsay some said it did under 400 thousand some said a little more than 600thousand but those are the estimates.

Floyd looking angry. Throwing for power there not his usually touch and go style he usually does on the double. Dude really laying into those hooks someone pissed him off for sure. That timing though, he is still able to time that fast double end ball and hit them each time with power hooks.

Boxing isn't the same without him.

why dont you propose already

People always tuned in with the hope he'd lose, that wasn't going to happen with Berto.
Most thought 2010 Pac had the best chance but in 2015 people still hoped, hence 4.6.
Let's run it back sans injury.

Man, it’s pretty hilarious and pathetic how many of you adult men are so bothered and angered by this Tidwell fellas opinions on anything.

Timing matters in every sport. From golf to double end bag.
It’s impressive.

Reading some of his threads before bed and the anger and bitterness about this guys opinions was entertaining.

I mean you think he gives a shit that he was wrong on an opinion about a fight on an anonymous Internet forum and you revel that his opinion was wrong and he is somehow humiliated? Are you guys 12?
Too funny!

Man, it’s pretty hilarious and pathetic how many of you adult men are so bothered and angered by this Tidwell fellas opinions on anything.

Timing matters in every sport. From golf to double end bag.
It’s impressive.

Reading some of his threads before bed and the anger and bitterness about this guys opinions was entertaining.

I mean you think he gives a shit that he was wrong on an opinion about a fight on an anonymous Internet forum and you revel that his opinion was wrong and he is somehow humiliated? Are you guys 12?
Too funny!
yeah its scary.

I was even sent death threats and they were insulting me hard over an opinion. I never wished death on Manny or hate on him or his family. They been trying to get me banned with lies too, one of the members was trying to accuse me of racism toward Filipinos. Several said I reported them which is a lie, they got those yellow cards on their own.

yeah its scary.

I was even sent death threats and they were insulting me hard over an opinion. I never wished death on Manny or hate on him or his family. They been trying to get me banned with lies too, one of the members was trying to accuse me of racism toward Filipinos. Several said I reported them which is a lie, they got those yellow cards on their own.
Thats messed up that someone sent you death threats. It does look like to me and other posters that your dislike of manny is irrational for person you probably never met. Death threats and trying to get you banned is pretty low on the part of users who did that.

Thats messed up that someone sent you death threats. It does look like to me and other posters that your dislike of manny is irrational for person you probably never met. Death threats and trying to get you banned is pretty low on the part of users who did that.

They kept begging the mods to get me banned. I admit I was too excited during the Thurman build up it was a culmination of all the bullying I couldn't help it, I wanted Thurman to win so bad by KO just because of all the crap I took on here from these guys.

yeah its scary.

Ha!
Yeah I’m aware of a lot of that. I only remember a handful of names on here and I’ve been here along time. And I remember reading the paq. Thurman thread and I agreed with you and thought Thurman would and should win. I was wrong. I’ve been wrong a lot on many things and
Nothing more trivial than a boxing opinion.

I was on a family vacation the past week. And at night I went on the balcony to smoke and read a lot of sherdog and pretty much every thing you mentioned and especially your thread for forum vitriol.

Also It’s racist to say stinky Vietnamese food stinks.

Everything smells pleasant you racist! You can’t have an opinion on odor.

How dare you have an independent thought or an opinion on things.

I’m a fan of Pacquiao. I like his style. But there are fighters I don’t like for a variety of reasons.
And that’s my opinion. It’s not a big deal.
That’s what forums are for. Discussion

Ha!
Yeah I’m aware of a lot of that. I only remember a handful of names on here and I’ve been here along time. And I remember reading the paq. Thurman thread and I agreed with you and thought Thurman would and should win. I was wrong. I’ve been wrong a lot on many things and
Nothing more trivial than a boxing opinion.

I was on a family vacation the past week. And at night I went on the balcony to smoke and read a lot of sherdog and pretty much every thing you mentioned and especially your thread for forum vitriol.

Also It’s racist to say stinky Vietnamese food stinks.

Everything smells pleasant you racist! You can’t have an opinion on odor.

How dare you have an independent thought or an opinion on things.

I’m a fan of Pacquiao. I like his style. But there are fighters I don’t like for a variety of reasons.
And that’s my opinion. It’s not a big deal.
That’s what forums are for. Discussion
its pleasant surprise to read your rational response.

Im glad there is still hope that there are people like you here who are not emotional and angry and violent over an opinion

Like you I am also a huge fan of Manny, he is super exciting and fun to watch. Yet they don't recognize that.

Yeah whats funny is I remember dropping a paragraph reply and some guy said why did you type so much, I said well its a forum and thats how you get your point across by typing its a discussion forum.

some people even nitpick if your reply is too long, well isnt that what the point is you cant hear anyone's voice and you are here to discuss topics lol

That’s not all that hard to do.

Floyd just makes it flashy for the camera.

Back