Money May/Cotto 2 imminent

Bute's Romanian. Probably comes from a big family. Explains the votes.

Bute's Romanian. Probably comes from a big family. Explains the votes.

I would think Bute's family would be the last people who would want to see what would essentially be a guaranteed bloodbath of their relative.

I guess "imminent" means something different in the USA? :icon_chee

on a serious note though, I really think that this is just Rafael trying to stir up shit. If Floyd fights Cotto, or if it's even rumored that he fights Cotto, this way Rafael can paint it out as Floyd ducking Manny.

I think we can all agree now that Floyd Mayweather is afraid of Manny Pacquiao. I personally will not be paying for anymore Mayweather fights. Being an all time great is about taking the toughest challenges. It's about beating the best fighters of your generation.

Floyd will always be remembered as the one who avoided Manny. A ducker. A chicken. Who could argue with that? Certainly not I. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. However if he fights Cotto again, the world will know the truth. Floyd is a coward.

I think we can all agree now that Floyd Mayweather is afraid of Manny Pacquiao. I personally will not be paying for anymore Mayweather fights. Being an all time great is about taking the toughest challenges. It's about beating the best fighters of your generation.

Floyd will always be remembered as the one who avoided Manny. A ducker. A chicken. Who could argue with that? Certainly not I. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. However if he fights Cotto again, the world will know the truth. Floyd is a coward.

and back to the heavies for you

and back to the heavies for you

Mayweather is avoiding Manny...again. If Floyd really wanted this fight, Showtime and HBO would make it happen. If this fight doesn't happen, we all know who to blame.

Mayweather is avoiding Manny...again. If Floyd really wanted this fight, Showtime and HBO would make it happen. If this fight doesn't happen, we all know who to blame.

You should be a lawyer.

Well, two very different opponents, apart from the obvious financial potentials.

It's also quite obvious which of the two potential opponents is the better fighter.

I think Cotto loses to both men, but Canelo brutalizes him wheras Floyd coasts to a points victory.

There are many examples of Canelo being unable to 'brutalize' lesser fighters than Cotto. Stop acting like Canelo destroying Cotto is a given.

Would you rather be outpointed, or get the shit kicked out of you?

Silly question. Highly doubtful that the majority of elite fighters think this way.

https://twitter.com/danrafaelespn/status/557305117180194817

Extremely strong chatter Mayweather/Cotto 2 is imminent. Per Rafael's twitter.

Sorry Pacquiao and Canelo.

tumblr_mz3q563J771t2sdq3o1_500.gif

To be fair, Pac and floyd are still negotiating

Lol at anyone believing Floyd's arum excuse. If he fights Cotto, do you know who negotiates for Miguel? Todd Dubeuff, VP of Top Rank. Sure he isn't exclusive but he lets Todd do all his contracts etc. who does Todd work for? Arum his step father.

The excuses are running thin.

If the Pac fight doesn't come together, that is still a great fight and fighting Miguel Cotto certainly doesn't make a person a coward. Idiotic post.

I'd prefer Pac/Floyd too. But I'll watch Cotto vs Floyd.

Lol at anyone believing Floyd's arum excuse. If he fights Cotto, do you know who negotiates for Miguel? Todd Dubeuff, VP of Top Rank. Sure he isn't exclusive but he lets Todd do all his contracts etc. who does Todd work for? Arum his step father.

The excuses are running thin.

Are you simple? Which side seems to be having issues with the deal?

I agree with the last bit. I think people are starting to see through Arum and Pacs smokescreen.

Back