Money matchmaking is for the stupid and unthinking

the audience that creates the market for this are the same who think Justin Bieber or Drake are good musicians, the masses. The masses are the tedium of copy paste personalities that discourage originality and authenticity. Khabib vs Conor, Nate vs any top contender, and DC vs Brock are their fights. They mostly all have forgone conclusions but will be argued about idly in an effort to exhaust some of the excess time on their hands.

Kevin Lee should be fighting Khabib to solidify his title if Tony can’t make it. He almost beat Tony for the belt originally and is the only proper back up.

Conor hasn’t fought in years. This is not going to be competitive.

Stop making stupid people money by being stupid people.

Awwwww, aren't you just adorable ...

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I wouldn't go as far (or as aggressive) as you OP but i generally agree.

Oh dear...

WME is in it for the money. I'm sorry but they don't give a shit about the diehards.

It's like asking Blink 182 if they'd prefer to go back to playing at their high school or playing in front of 20k at a sold out arena. Sure their diehards per square metre is higher at the high school but die hards don't buy them mansions and fast cars. Conor buys the owners another yacht each. Kevin Lee gets them a happy meal at McDonalds...maybe with dessert...if they're lucky.

the audience that creates the market for this are the same who think Justin Bieber or Drake are good musicians, the masses. The masses are the tedium of copy paste personalities that discourage originality and authenticity. Khabib vs Conor, Nate vs any top contender, and DC vs Brock are their fights. They mostly all have forgone conclusions but will be argued about idly in an effort to exhaust some of the excess time on their hands.

Kevin Lee should be fighting Khabib to solidify his title if Tony can’t make it. He almost beat Tony for the belt originally and is the only proper back up.

Conor hasn’t fought in years. This is not going to be competitive.

Stop making stupid people money by being stupid people.
Pretty sure Dana didn't get to be a multi millionaire by being stupid.

Back