Money is always at the forefront

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That is the reason certain fighters when decisions that they shouldn’t have, and some fighters argument losses due to the same reason.
Remember Masvidal losing to Al iaQuinta, he was at a higher rate of pay most likely due to his tenure and giving him a loss would lower his value.
Hendrix and his bad rep with weight cutting made him a liability

Then there are fighters who got a lucky streak and are protected and others sacrificed at their hands. Everyone can see that cowboy was paid to not fight back.
Now the rematch is already being set up for Reyes ..watch , it’s gonna happen.

That's why Khabib stands for principles above money, he's trying to clean up this sport!

He refused to rematch Conor resulting in the Poirier vs Holloway interim fight, followed by his defence against Dustin.

Next he refused lucrative Conor rematch again, this time for higher risk lower paying opponent Tony.

If he beats Tony he will continue to deny undeserved title shots against him.

Cowboy paid to not fight back? lmao You clearly don’t know the destructive force of a clean shoulder bump from Conor. He also caught the guy with the most headkicks with a headkick.

I doubt they paid Cerrone to lose, but i think they wisely picked Cerrone as Conor's opponent

That is the reason certain fighters when decisions that they shouldn’t have, and some fighters argument losses due to the same reason.
Remember Masvidal losing to Al iaQuinta, he was at a higher rate of pay most likely due to his tenure and giving him a loss would lower his value.
Hendrix and his bad rep with weight cutting made him a liability

Then there are fighters who got a lucky streak and are protected and others sacrificed at their hands. Everyone can see that cowboy was paid to not fight back.
Now the rematch is already being set up for Reyes ..watch , it’s gonna happen.

<{CMPALM}>

That's why Khabib stands for principles above money, he's trying to clean up this sport!

Hahahaha! He should start with his "other" principles and views.

He refused to rematch Conor resulting in the Poirier vs Holloway interim fight, followed by his defence against Dustin.

Next he refused lucrative Conor rematch again, this time for higher risk lower paying opponent Tony.

If he beats Tony he will continue to deny undeserved title shots against him.
You realise ye boi Khabib gets beaten by Tony in a FASHION and then, when Tony verses CMac, it will av everybody forget who Habib is, basically.
dun @ me

You realise ye boi Khabib gets beaten by Tony in a FASHION and then, when Tony verses CMac, it will av everybody forget who Habib is, basically.
dun @ me

Lol no worries but I will quote this right after the fight ;)

Back