Moms got real angry at this...

I'm only chiming in because the OT has been sacrificed as a cruel April fools joke, but I had sex with my teacher when I was 14 and I wasn't traumatized at all. My dad even high fived me and bought me a new bike when I told him about it.

I couldn't ride it for a week though. My ass hurt too much.

I'm only chiming in because the OT has been sacrificed as a cruel April fools joke, but I had sex with my teacher when I was 14 and I wasn't traumatized at all. My dad even high fived me and bought me a new bike when I told him about it.

Lol good one fuckin asshole

Mmmm.. they are not.

They are in a major way. In movies when a male teacher is sleeping with younger girls he tends to be this monster of a human being. But when the roles are reversed the female teacher was vulnerable and the male student took advantage of the situation and now he is this evil stalker who is black mailing her.

Now you say it's a movie but movies are based on the perception of reality. That and look at the punishment of male teachers vs female teachers.

Props to your dad for being cool with your homosexuality but it's still weird that he was complimentary about it.

Lol good one fuckin asshole

I mean a case of under age same sex relationship is weird but no need for name calling.

I agree with the moms. Some men have a creepy way of looking at child molestation when its females offending. I don't want my kid getting used by some crazy, needy bitch who is attracted to kids.

Women don't want their boys to get the wrong idea and start thinking that women enjoy sex. It will only lead to disappointment later.

You turned her gay?
Nah, she told me upfront she always had a crush on this one girl, fast forward a year she decided she wanted to try being in a relationship with a woman, that she had to know before settling down.

I was never really putting an effort into the relationship so I think she knew it was a good time to break before spending too much of our time.

I'm happy for her. I just wish I had kept up a friendship when we broke up.

I was talking to a group of parents with teen sons. They started talking about female teacher sleeping with younger boys. The husbands seemed cool but wives got super angry saying how these women should be in prison forever and how they would kill the teacher sleeping with younger boys.

I don't understand why I thought the husbands were going to complain about hypocrisy while wives were going to be " you go girl" different times Perhaps?
you're clearly an absolute idiot.
any responsible parent would be horrified at their sons getting with adult women, especially in positions of authority like a teacher no less.
stop trolling.

Women don't want their boys to get the wrong idea and start thinking that women enjoy sex. It will only lead to disappointment later.

Damn Ralph , throwing yourself under the bus here.

Micro peen ...E.D.........2 pump chump?

10f2ejs.jpg
HINNNGGGG !!!

you're clearly an absolute idiot.
any responsible parent would be horrified at their sons getting with adult women, especially in positions of authority like a teacher no less.
stop trolling.

Oh look, name calling, you must feel like a badass!

Read the thread and ask around, not all opinions are clear cut as your opinion.

yes, like a badass.
please.
grow up, youngster.
lol at 'ask around'.

Grow up? Dude you come in with insults and when you get a response that is way lighter than your verbiage you tell people to grow up. Anyways you have no real input but nevertheless I do appreciate you posting since it bumps thread back to top.

2013 was a shitty year.
jk, whatev's bruh.
just having fun.
is that so wrong?
(PS I 'asked around', no one's heard of you)
cheers m8!

Back