Moms got real angry at this...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was talking to a group of parents with teen sons. They started talking about female teacher sleeping with younger boys. The husbands seemed cool but wives got super angry saying how these women should be in prison forever and how they would kill the teacher sleeping with younger boys.

I don't understand why I thought the husbands were going to complain about hypocrisy while wives were going to be " you go girl" different times Perhaps?

Wives sound like Sherdoggers. Such vitriol.

Women just can’t stand the thought of another old woman having sex.

In my experience once a woman’s looks are gone she becomes a complete bitch.

Just being protective of their own sons. It's different when it's your own child.

I imagine they'd like to see their sons meet a nice girl they approve of. Not what would be viewed as a predator in their eyes leading their boys away.

no, its you not being very smart.

The female perspective is probably that they're trying to protect their sons from predatory older women. The male perspective is based on their desire to have sex. In this case I think the female perspective is the correct one by several orders of magnitude.

Consider a case where things are a bit different. How do fathers react to their daughters going out on dates? Often not well because they're thinking about all the dirty thoughts they know the guy is having. Moms tend to have less hyperbolic concerns because they don't know the depravity of what the teen boy dating the daughter wants to stick into where. If you're a guy, you get this. If you're a woman, you probably have some insights into just how wrong, in the sense of risks and damages for the boy, it is for an older woman to prey on a younger boy rather than just looking at it as "they had a good time."

If you ask a father about a male teacher fucking his daughter you'll get the same reaction.

Womens don't find women attractive the way mens do. We also are so macho that we don't ever feel harassed or sexually intimidated by the opposite sex. We just want to get it however we can.

Womens don't find women attractive the way mens do. We also are so macho that we don't ever feel harassed or sexually intimidated by the opposite sex. We just want to get it however we can.
I dated a woman who could find other women sexy. She has a girlfriend now.

Why in the hell did you think women would be happy about their sons getting molested?

I think that's only sherdoggers.

A few years ago a woman in her mid 30's made a naughty facebook status about checking out all the teenage lads exiting the school, as she sat in her car collecting her kids.

It received a tonne of likes from other women and it consisted of her saying what she'd do to them.

If that had of been a man outside a school outing a post on facebook like that he'd be called a peado and shit would hit teh fan!

I was talking to a group of parents with teen sons. They started talking about female teacher sleeping with younger boys. The husbands seemed cool but wives got super angry saying how these women should be in prison forever and how they would kill the teacher sleeping with younger boys.

I don't understand why I thought the husbands were going to complain about hypocrisy while wives were going to be " you go girl" different times Perhaps?
I agree with the moms. Some men have a creepy way of looking at child molestation when its females offending. I don't want my kid getting used by some crazy, needy bitch who is attracted to kids.

Women are allowed to be pedophiles in our society.

Its sick and it gets a pass. And clearly teaching attracts pedophiles the same way priesthood does.

Generalizing here, but...

Dad thinking = You won the jackpot son

Mom thinking = Imma kill that bitch

Of course if it was a daughter the dad would do the killing first.

Dayum, just trying to imagine having a sexy teacher on fast dial at 15 or 16 when even a bumpy bus ride makes you imitate a vulcano. Id be sore until my twenties. I get why women disapprove tho because it does become sh1tty, stupid as you are at that age and youd probabily fall in love with her and ruin your life.
But damn... one can dream lol.

Mothers secretly hate any woman who has a closer relationship with their sons than they do.

The female perspective is probably that they're trying to protect their sons from predatory older women. The male perspective is based on their desire to have sex. In this case I think the female perspective is the correct one by several orders of magnitude.

Consider a case where things are a bit different. How do fathers react to their daughters going out on dates? Often not well because they're thinking about all the dirty thoughts they know the guy is having. Moms tend to have less hyperbolic concerns because they don't know the depravity of what the teen boy dating the daughter wants to stick into where. If you're a guy, you get this. If you're a woman, you probably have some insights into just how wrong, in the sense of risks and damages for the boy, it is for an older woman to prey on a younger boy rather than just looking at it as "they had a good time."

You, Sir, are reasonable.

those fathers are dipshits

Wives sound like Sherdoggers. Such vitriol.

Could be if they are in to mma. After all tons of mid 2000s chicks are moms and mid 2000s was the mma era.

Women just can’t stand the thought of another old woman having sex.

In my experience once a woman’s looks are gone she becomes a complete bitch.

Very possible. It could be deeply rooted in envy mixed with social stigma.

Just being protective of their own sons. It's different when it's your own child.

I imagine they'd like to see their sons meet a nice girl they approve of. Not what would be viewed as a predator in their eyes leading their boys away.

True, women view intimacy as an innocent endeavor with two people sharing age and culture. Older women being in to their son kind of ruins that innocent thought.

no, its you not being very smart.

Fair enough and true.

I would imagine in the reversal role the moms would still be as disgusted. According to Rogan it should be judged differently since men are more gross and deviant. Fair perspective from a father who only has daughters.

If you ask a father about a male teacher fucking his daughter you'll get the same reaction.

Oh it would be more heated and fuel raged I would imagine. Father's that I talk to seem to want their daughters date a guy who has that little brother innocence a nice guy who is east to control. They know it's not ideal but it's their utopia of thoughts.

True and women want their sons to start of with puppy love romance and not some older woman who is like an animal.

I dated a woman who could find other women sexy. She has a girlfriend now.

You mean bi?

Why in the hell did you think women would be happy about their sons getting molested?

Fair enough, I just assumed they look at it like female liberation. Like if men want young gals we get young men too type mentality!

I think that's only sherdoggers.

Wonder what the ratio of male female sherdogger.

A few years ago a woman in her mid 30's made a naughty facebook status about checking out all the teenage lads exiting the school, as she sat in her car collecting her kids.

It received a tonne of likes from other women and it consisted of her saying what she'd do to them.

If that had of been a man outside a school outing a post on facebook like that he'd be called a peado and shit would hit teh fan!

That's what I assumed. I thought moms would be supportive of their sons sleeping with older women. But guess not all.

I agree with the moms. Some men have a creepy way of looking at child molestation when its females offending. I don't want my kid getting used by some crazy, needy bitch who is attracted to kids.

Makes sense because lots of these teachers have husbands already so it shows not only them sleeping with younger boys but also that they are cheating on their husbands. Now that I think about It, I don't remember any of these teachers being single.

Women are allowed to be pedophiles in our society.

Its sick and it gets a pass. And clearly teaching attracts pedophiles the same way priesthood does.

That is true and almost all the time the sleeping with younger boys is done by older women that are already in a relationship. It's like there is a satisfaction in humiliation of their husbands or boyfriends. It's weird but i don't remember any of these women being single.

Generalizing here, but...

Dad thinking = You won the jackpot son

Mom thinking = Imma kill that bitch

Of course if it was a daughter the dad would do the killing first.

You got that right.

Dayum, just trying to imagine having a sexy teacher on fast dial at 15 or 16 when even a bumpy bus ride makes you imitate a vulcano. Id be sore until my twenties. I get why women disapprove tho because it does become sh1tty, stupid as you are at that age and youd probabily fall in love with her and ruin your life.
But damn... one can dream lol.

It is so true but it's weird because in my teens and 20s I wanted older women but they are massive headache but besides that if you are super close to them you see them as very unattractive but they can look attractive from far away. It's an illusion in my eyes.

Mothers secretly hate any woman who has a closer relationship with their sons than they do.

Yes because of control but it's a diffetent kind of hate if it is an older woman.

You, Sir, are reasonable.

He articulate his point well.

those fathers are dipshits

Its pure hypocrisy.

Back