Moments you were a REAL fan FOR ONE NIGHT

I can't even remember the guys names, but it was one of the KO's of the entire history of the UFC, where the guy gets liver shot and is going down and as his opponent is coming in to finish him off, the hurt fighter ends up knocking the other guy out. Both fighters were down on the canvas but the guy that folded like a lawn chair from the liver shot was the winner. Must have been a decade or better ago now.

Found it, Scott Smith vs. Pete Sell, TUF 4 finale

Bisping beating Rockhold was something special,yet some guys here WANT Rockhold/Jones at LHW.smdh

Watching Tate not tap after having her arm broken by Rousey in their first Strikeforce fight.
Also watching tate choke out holly in
Last round was amazing and gave me goosebumps
War tate

I was rooting for Chael. I liked how he was able to do everything he said he would do...up until round 5 that is. I disliked Anderson because he seemed to have a cavalier attitude toward the sport and that bullshit he pulled in Abu Dhabi. Then he threw up that hail mary sub and I genuinely saw (and felt) why he should be the champ. Never gave up and overcame what seemed impossible up to that point . Great performance by both guys!
Yeah the Abu Dhabi bullshit was bullshit! But the Spider was a great champ nonetheless.

Watching Bigfoot vs Hunt I.
I didn't really care too much for either of them, but I wanted to watch both of them go at it again after that fight.

I’ve always liked Bisping, never my favorite fighter....
But the night he beat Luke Rockhold I lost my voice cheering at the top of my lungs. I was beyond happy to see him reach the pinnacle of his UFC career.

Oh this is easy for me.

When Alan Belcher flawlessly defended against Pahalres' leg lock attempts and started gnp'ing him from the position I screamed like a madman. I was so damn happy.

Wasn't ever invested in Belcher but seeing him willingly dive into that position to show how much work he had put into learning that defense was awesome.
Plus, Rousimar is a dick.

McGregor in the Diaz rematch for me. Never liked McG felt like he was close to losing again a couple times in that fight slowly found myself rooting for him to hang in there and was impressed when he gritted it out.

If the fight is exciting, I can get caught up in being a fan of any fighter. Like before the AS - DC fight I was like a little kid Christmas eve. Not that the fight was that good, but the whole storyline got me going. And of course that one kick that landed got me just as excited as everyone else.

Do we get caught up in it? Come on man. That slightly ok kick Silva scored on DC still gets brought up all the time. Still!!!
We are jerks and assholes in here, but the fuck if we are not fans.

there are plenty over the years but what comes on top of mind are [1] the first time liddell creamed ortiz; [2] when machida gifted the mma universe with shad face; and [3] when condit rammed humble pie down hardy's digestive system.

oh, edgar and maynard's epic draw also drove me effin nuts.

so im talking about a guy or girl you dont really like or dislike as a fighter too much, but whatever the fight or the situation was made you burst out in actual uncontrollable cheering. Ill go first.

What do you guys got?

Chuck-vs-Couture-3.gif

2006 UFC 57

Right here is when I became a real hardcore fan. My friend knew I loved boxing and was a boxing junky, so he said watch UFC. If I didn't like it then there would plenty of of girls and beer.

Win win all around. Immediately after, I started watching Pride and it was all over....

so im talking about a guy or girl you dont really like or dislike as a fighter too much, but whatever the fight or the situation was made you burst out in actual uncontrollable cheering. Ill go first.

Watching Schaub talking about fucking NOG up in Brazil only to see what actually happened was amazing. I dont dislike nog, who can right? But i was screaming at my screen like he was my favorite fighter. the gillie theme video was amazing lol.

I must admit....another one was watching Tito Drop bader and sub him. I actually dont like tito very much but sometimes if you are a real fan of MMA you cant help what you like lol. I almost always root for Tito to get KTFO but that was sweet.

What do you guys got?

I was drunk and bet $100 on Tito in Vegas and man that was extremely satisfying to see the legend of the game who I can’t stamd derail the hype train new guy nerd

Acted a fool

Tyrun vs Fatty Till, I don't care for Woodley much but no way in hell did Till deserve a shot. When he got finished I couldn't help but cheer.

Back