Moments you were a REAL fan FOR ONE NIGHT

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
so im talking about a guy or girl you dont really like or dislike as a fighter too much, but whatever the fight or the situation was made you burst out in actual uncontrollable cheering. Ill go first.

Watching Schaub talking about fucking NOG up in Brazil only to see what actually happened was amazing. I dont dislike nog, who can right? But i was screaming at my screen like he was my favorite fighter. the gillie theme video was amazing lol.

I must admit....another one was watching Tito Drop bader and sub him. I actually dont like tito very much but sometimes if you are a real fan of MMA you cant help what you like lol. I almost always root for Tito to get KTFO but that was sweet.

What do you guys got?

Im a real fan all the time. Stop making threads.

so im talking about a guy or girl you dont really like or dislike as a fighter too much, but whatever the fight or the situation was made you burst out in actual uncontrollable cheering. Ill go first.

Watching Schaub talking about fucking NOG up in Brazil only to see what actually happened was amazing. I dont dislike nog, who can right? But i was screaming at my screen like he was my favorite fighter. the gillie theme video was amazing lol.

I must admit....another one was watching Tito Drop bader and sub him. I actually dont like tito very much but sometimes if you are a real fan of MMA you cant help what you like lol. I almost always root for Tito to get KTFO but that was sweet.

What do you guys got?

This past weekend.

Never cared much for Cerrone (still don't) but couldn't contain myself when he ripped that idiotic smirk off of Hernandez' face with that high kick.

Kongo Vs Barry ?

Didn't really care for either guy.

Spider vs. Chael. Couldn't watch, was on the road getting phone updates the whole fight. Was getting depressed, then YEAH.

I can't be a real fan when one of my favorite fighters win?

Was never a huge GSP fan, went fuckin crazy when he dropped Bisping.

I can't be a real fan when one of my favorite fighters win?

lol you are a real fan of them all the time. Im talking about a real fan OF A FIGHTER in a moment. Not of the sport in general. Im notcing a trend. people post without reading. They even take the time out to post images and shit, all without reading lol

You should read before you post, your post to like ratio wouldn't be as weak as chaels triangle defense
My post to like ratio is because i was here a million years before likes were put on this forum,my wayward n00b friend

Im a real fan all the time. Stop making threads.

Wow. Went for the "I'm a hardcore and love every single aspect of MMA and you're a casual" kinda vibe expecting lots of likes.

Backfired there, you self-righteous cunt.

When Bisping KO'd Rockhold.
I love it when the guy who isn't supposed to win absolutely destroys their opponent.
I stood up and laughed so goddamn hard that people were staring at me at the mexican restaurant and I did not give a single fuck about it at all.

My post to like ratio is because i was here a million years before likes were put on this forum,my wayward n00b friend
see now why you gotta go and own me in my own shit. It aint even gotta be all that lol... either way read the damn post! what you posted doesnt make sense. ANd fuck you for owning me. Good day sir

Wow. Went for the "I'm a hardcore and love every single aspect of MMA and you're a casual" kinda vibe expecting lots of likes.

I dont post for likes. I say whatever i feel like saying at the moment.

right? and I genuinely thought it was a good idea for a thread lol. he went straight dick head

I remember the first time I saw the Randy Couture tape. It changed my life for the worse...

i

This past weekend.

Never cared much for Cerrone (still don't) but couldn't contain myself when he ripped that idiotic smirk off of Hernandez' face with that high kick.

This all day. Never liked company man Cerrone and his whole act, but that Hernandez kid was due for a lesson, and I got quite a kick out of watching Cerrone teaching it to him.

Back