Moments that make UFC seem Kayfabe

please reread the op
The one where you quoted going for his legs, to make it seem like that was what people were saying about it when in reality he was taking a dive?

Because that's completely how the "op" reads.

The one where you quoted going for his legs, to make it seem like that was what people were saying about it when in reality he was taking a dive?

Because that's completely how the "op" reads.

why would he act like he got punched when no punch was landed.......maybe he was going for his leg,

or maybe he knew he botched a knockdown

Most recent one
adP2h1S.gif

All I'm learning here is that people know very little about physics and anatomy.

Hey OP, what's your conspiracy theory on Bellator and Kimbo-Dada 5000?

thats on you. I just can't agree with you on this one man. no hard feelings.

Well that's more about the post with Dustin and Conor. How hard does a fist have to ping off the back of someones head for you to believe it would make you go limp?

Well that's more about the post with Dustin and Conor. How hard does a fist have to ping off the back of someones head for you to believe it would make you go limp?

"seem kayfabe"

not " absolutely proves it"

reach into the grey areas. stay away from the back and white.

Cerrone and Oliviera shake hands in a suspicious way. After the choke ends.

You don't know what "kayfabe" means, do you?

So retarded, Bendo in many fights and other fighters use their foot to see where the cage is. I like the notion that two fighters would go all out for 4 rnds then have something staged in round 5. You'd have to be a child or simpleton to think like that. So were the first four rounds staged? What if someone got hit with a finish shot in the first four rounds? What would happen or was the whole fight fake? Your gif and argument for the shamrock fight is fake or you'd show the whole thing and how it actually ended.

You don't know what "kayfabe" means, do you?
In professional wrestling, kayfabe /ˈkeɪfeɪb/ is the portrayal of staged events within the industry as "real" or "true," specifically the portrayal of competition, rivalries, and relationships between participants as being genuine and not of a staged or pre-determined nature.

via google. happy 12th birthday

Back