Moments that make UFC seem Kayfabe

YesMySon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Franklin vs Shamrock. But don't worry, shamrock was actually "going for his leg", right guys?

f2ufcx.jpg

2. Henderson taps with foot before showtime kick. Really does kind of seem like Henderson was signaling to
start the choreography

ninja-kick-o.gif

3. Carwin winks at Lesnar before Round 2. Lesnar wins after being destroyed in round 1

UFC116-ShaneCarwinWink-300-sg.gif

please post more if you have them. I guess it is all speculation. I doubt Vince Mcmahon would let any fixing into his fights. I mean Dana White.

That last punch in Russow v Duffy was staged.

so you never saw Franklin vs Ken huh?

Kentakedownfranklin.gif

Hendo's so-called "H-Bomb" against Bisping. Not sure if that punch even landed.

lol those looks so fake, these days most of what the UFC does feels super kayfabulous

A conspiracy is afoot... oh wait... it takes at least two people to make a conspiracy... never mind.

Sage NorthGoat obviously signaling to his opponent to throw the fight with hand signals (two thumbs pointed upwards).
sage-northcutt.jpg

I'm still wondering how Vladimir Matyushenko and Dennis Siver each got 3 fight extension contracts after losing to Bones and McGregor.

1. Franklin vs Shamrock. But don't worry, shamrock was actually "going for his leg", right guys?

f2ufcx.jpg

Seeing as how he actually got the takedown off that, it does seem like he was "going for his leg".

Seeing as how he actually got the takedown off that, it does seem like he was "going for his leg".

right thats why is said he was going for his leg. I mean it could have been part of the choreography. I reserve judgement for this one

People do random, odd, completely inexplicable crap all the time in pretty much every scenario imaginable for no observable reason. I mean, I knew a girl in middle school who appeared to roll her eyes constantly, which made her seem like a total bitch upon first meeting. But come to find out she had eye floaters really bad and she would move her eyes around in such a way to clear her vision because they annoyed her so much. People are weird and quirky, and behavior is not logical.

The Rampage vs Rashad beef was so transparent and toecurlingly shameful i was embarrassed watching.​

2. Henderson taps with foot before showtime kick. Really does kind of seem like Henderson was signaling to
start the choreography

ninja-kick-o.gif

tumblr_mvxl36bFm41ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Rockhold nods to Belfort just before the kick.

Back