Social Mom showers with 19 year old daughter daily as its 'the best way to start the day" (with video)

We're the only animals on earth scared to groom one another and find our bodies disgusting <{Heymansnicker}>

Was hoping they'd actually be hawt, but I'm sure I can persevere and fap to this

If it was the dad showering with 19 yr old daughter, that'd be weird.

I would have thought even if the mom showered with daughter, the mom would be fully clothed while washing the daughter.

This really isn't that strange considering how many cultures around the world have saunas where the entire family goes together.

That daughter's obviously adopted.

Daughter's white and mom is the same race as the Donald.

P
What do you say Sherborgs? Do you condone such daily morning activities? Wholesome? Shocking? The end of western civilisation?

"However one mother has revealed she never stopped washing her daughter, who is now 19 years old, reports The Daily Star.

View attachment 771947
Mary and Brittani live together in Jensen Beach, Florida and they say that their joint showers are the "best way to start the day".

<DCWhoa>

View attachment 771948

VIDEO: The Daily Star reports - TLC Channel Mom snd daughter showering together is "the best way to start the day

"Other episodes saw another young woman take her mother on a date with her.
Similarly, a woman named Kathy and her daughter Christine showed off their relationship in which they have no boundaries and were quite happy to gossip about the size of their lovers' penises and share tips on how to spice things up in the bedroom"

<{natewhut}>

How would you feel about your girl discussing your size with her mom? is this what liberal degens have done to our society?

<{clintugh}>

Or is it just a sign of a close family bond?

<{jackyeah}>

What say you?!
I'd happily join them both in a steamy, hot'n'heavy ménage à trois!))

Not sure but I'd love to find out for myself!
<20>

Gross. Washing family is reserved for when they can't do it themselves. The onky exception in aome cultures are probably religious ceremonies.

Death by 1,000 cuts.

Liberals, Teh Ghey Mafia, etc., keep pumping out this type of programming in a concerted effort to desensitize society to this type of disgusting behavior, with a well-known, more sinister objective.
jeez.... how insecure and paranoid are you? Sounds like the typical conspiracy theories usually aimed at jews and some master plan nonsense which is typical of white supremacist's.

jeez.... how insecure and paranoid are you? Sounds like the typical conspiracy theories usually aimed at jews and some master plan nonsense which is typical of white supremacist's.
LOL @ "white supremacist". I'm Mexican, you dunce!

Still, crunch the numbers and you'll see what's really going on. It all started w/ same sex marriage, and has been snowballing since then.

mkcd.gif

Remember when TLC had shows about mummies and ancient Egypt?

Now it's all 'My Gay Half-ton Non-Binary Tumour Life + 8' bullshit.

Yeah it’s really sad how they sold out to the ratings whores.

Kinda reminds me how Maury Povich and other formerly respected journalists joined the Jerry Springer bandwagon.

Back