Moire good news for UK folk

iu

Same. They are one of the worst companies to go with and their customer service is awful. They don't give a shit

I think they're THE worst. Absolute fucking wankers. I've worked for them and they're just as bad if not worse from the inside too. Doesn't really matter with the case in point (UFC) because they just show the event right? None of their own production involved, therefore it could be anywhere, so what would be wrong with Sky Sports? At least I have that channel (from a purely selfish perspective).

You still have to take out a BT subscription, its not like its free like some proclaim.

You still have to take out a BT subscription, its not like its free like some proclaim.

..and also Sky or Virgin Media to get access to it. As someone who doesn't watch TV, I find it ridiculous.

I dont think the point OP was making was that BT are a better company to work for, have better customer service, have better broadband coverage, better analysts etc.....

Purely that UFC will not be on pay-per-view for the foreseeable future and will continue to be "free" ( for Virgin customers, and only £10 a month for Sky customers)

Great news

All the Prelims now being on fight pass is a strange move, but shouldn't effect bt, any ufc fans well have bt sport anyway

I dont think the point OP was making was that BT are a better company to work for, have better customer service, have better broadband coverage, better analysts etc.....

Purely that UFC will not be on pay-per-view for the foreseeable future and will continue to be "free" ( for Virgin customers, and only £10 a month for Sky customers)

Great news

You are on the money mate. I couldnt give a shit what they are like to work for, the longer its off PPV, the better.

Good but Sky would have given better exposure.

Now if only FOX realised the restoration of the world cannot stand the ad breaks every 5 minutes that would be great.

Seriously whenever it's on fox adverts between the rounds. Tone it the fuck down because breaking the momentum of a fight and doing that is how people will record it or download it and skip all of the ads.

America had a lot to learn about how to do good TV
that's exactly why I always record and start watching an hour into the event

..and also Sky or Virgin Media to get access to it. As someone who doesn't watch TV, I find it ridiculous.

i dont have sky or virgin, but have bt sport.

have my broadband through bt.. get the bt sport app, chromecast it.

If you don't have BT Broadband you only need to pay an extra £5 a month for BTSports

Skysports you need to pay an extra £25-30 a month if you don't already have it in your package

Now if only FOX realised the restoration of the world cannot stand the ad breaks every 5 minutes that would be great.

Seriously whenever it's on fox adverts between the rounds. Tone it the fuck down because breaking the momentum of a fight and doing that is how people will record it or download it and skip all of the ads.

America had a lot to learn about how to do good TV

i agree. at least keep the cameras rolling between rounds and just scroll an advertisement at the bottom of the screen.

i agree. at least keep the cameras rolling between rounds and just scroll an advertisement at the bottom of the screen.

they keep the cameras rolling in the uk, we get the corners, just with no commentary

Back