Mods, please delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm really glad to have been a part of this community. We get into spats about which fighters are best etc. But at the end of the day it's just really cool to have a place to discuss something we're all so passionate about. Special shout out to @Sonny Qc, @I am your real dad, @Sansnom, @Tomas, @GrayArea, and lots of others, we didn't always agree on the best fighter, but I can recognize good people when I run into them, even if we've never met.

To everyone on this board, whether we saw eye to eye or not, I sincerely wish you all nothing but the best, and good luck to each and every one of you with whatever endeavors you pursue in life.

Take care of yourselves guys, goodbye!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

this lol, everyone with a brain can tell what dorks are really after when they do shit like this: attention and sympathy.

How pathetic lol, like you can't just not come here and not log in but instead you want to make a scene with your green belted 1000 post account

lol bye felicia

Post teh prons and be done with it

I'm really glad to have been a part of this community. We get into spats about which fighters are best etc. But at the end of the day it's just really cool to have a place to discuss something we're all so passionate about. Special shout out to @Sonny Qc, @I am your real dad, @Sansnom, @Tomas, @GrayArea, and lots of others, we didn't always agree on the best fighter, but I can recognize good people when I run into them, even if we've never met.

To everyone on this board, whether we saw eye to eye or not, I sincerely wish you all nothing but the best, and good luck to each and every one of you with whatever endeavors you pursue in life.

Take care of yourselves guys, goodbye!
I'd like you to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back