Mods in Review

trollstomper ftw

edit: should've read to pg3

I'm finally here.

All of those other poser Mods, like Shonuf, Nostromo, Lethal, equus, Dragonlord, CHL, Link, Tachy, Petey, and especially Jmac, are all peasants.

DMF is just the front man. I am the true God of Sherdog

Haha!

I cant stop..

but to be truthful, I havent changed how I post from before I was modded so whatever. If you had mods who only ever handed out infractions and didnt post in threads thatd be pretty lame. Im on here first and foremost because i enjoy the forum and threads. And ive seen Jmac provoke ALOT.lol.

*a lot

No no. *Alot.

Ah yes. As in,
1A1LOT.gif

The only posters I hate are those that are in danger of surpassing my post count.

Ravden, Speeit, Cuffs. I'll make sure they're all banned before the year is over.

bull, dragon, lethal, shonuf

all great and the only way to rank is to do it alphabetically. dont really chat with other posters but i appreciate their posts and work

Brown nosing thread?

Petey is the worst mod there is, the worst there ever was, and the worst Mod this site will ever have.

I still give that title to Positive Balance. I have no idea what happened to Petey, so my vote is a blind one.

Best mod is Lin for both his name and his Av's.

Yeah Linkuei's AV's are always distracting lol.

I didn't know who was mods and who wasn't until I got the yellow card thing the other day.

I just don't understand why some threads are deleted, especially when they are good debates without any silly flaming or anything.

I don't like any of them, but I don't hate any of them either

*paints target on self*

Back