Mods in Review

I don't actually interact much with anyone/mods here to comment, the below is just my observation.

I visit mainly vbookie and Mayberry after spending my first 6 months in the heavies. So I only know Lethal and Dragonlord, both seems to contribute quite alot of their time to SD. Out of these two, I appreciate Lethal's work more, vbookie for UFC events was crazy in season 1 & 2. I believe I pmed and thanked him for his work in 2013. Other blues in Mayberry mainly just posts.

I agree Zookeeper can be considered being Mod.

But what's the difference really? Just a forum for people to burn free times and troll a little on the way.

Petey is the worst mod there is, the worst there ever was, and the worst Mod this site will ever have.

I still give that title to Positive Balance. I have no idea what happened to Petey, so my vote is a blind one.

Best mod is Lin for both his name and his Av's.

Another year gone by and I'm still not blue. I'm kind of like the black guy on interstellar. I might get rescued. I might not. But for now my beard is getting gray waiting for McConaughey.

I wanted you to be a mod but DMF said Affirmative Action already reached it quota for the next 3 years.

Tachy is the shit but Nos is a personal favorite. Eq and Lethal are also good peeps. Madmicks' besmirchments in the War room are always hilarious. Petey makes me lol all the time and Shonuf does WORK in the heavies.

Now that I've performed fellatio on every mod I can think of my vote goes to..

Tachy

Last edited:
I wanted you to be a mod but DMF said Affirmative Action already reached it quota for the next 3 years.

2gvo6me.jpg

Kimble is the best mod this site has ever had. He's a poster first and friendly to all. I've never seen someone as involved in the community as he was. I'm shocked it took as long as it did for him to go blue.

Kimble was a great poster who became a shit mod with a power trip and witch hunts. He did some really dumb ass shit as a moderator. Good guy(?) but not a good mod by any stretch.

How do you know what mods do what? IDK maybe I just don't pay close enough attention

I'm finally here.

All of those other poser Mods, like Shonuf, Nostromo, Lethal, equus, Dragonlord, CHL, Link, Tachy, Petey, and especially Jmac, are all peasants.

DMF is just the front man. I am the true God of Sherdog

Not even sure why it did that. I didn't even edit the quote tag. Weird. I call shenanigans!

If you post with all caps, all the text (including the one you quoted) will revert to lower-case letters.

I barely use this one anyhow.
The next one will be my Mangum Condum...er Opus.

Don't worry, Rama. I'll unban you if that happens.

But your new AV is permanently going to be Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters.

I'm finally here.

All of those other poser Mods, like Shonuf, Nostromo, Lethal, equus, Dragonlord, CHL, Link, Tachy, Petey, and especially Jmac, are all peasants.

Where's CookieSniffer?

Last edited:
I'm finally here.

Lol

I'm finally here.

piss off, newborz

I'm finally here.

68747470733a2f2f7261772e6769746875622e636f6d2f6d616e6966657374696e7465726163746976652f6465766c6966652f6d61737465722f4465764c6966652e416469756d456d6f7469636f6e5365742f64697362656c6965662e676966

Back