Mods Delete this thread

Condit doesn´t have excellent striking???? You´re ridiculous, dude.

You think Condit's boxing is anywhere near the level of Conor's?

What happened against 10 days fishing vacation Mendes until the point he had gas????? Really hard to get to Conor, right? Watch the fight again, Conor was with his back on the ground with 10 SECONDS of fight and Mendes is not a finisher and would´ve gnp him to death if he had a training camp...
conor-mcgregor-chad-mendes-ufc-189-2.jpg

Conor gave zero fucks in that fight. He thew a flying knee seconds into the fight ffs. lol

He didn't have any fear of Chad so just fought him with no care.

Exactly. They live from this idea that Conor´s every punch will KO everybody instantly, like he was Rumble Johnson.... lmao... funny.... it didn´t work against the guys who didn´t fight emotionally like Holloway or Nate, who´s a mid level LW who ate over 100 of Conor´s significant strikes in the two fights and just kept walking forward and had Conor running the fuck away in the second fight, scared to engage.
Right?? I'm not denying Conor has great timing and accuracy, along with good power. But to think it's going to carry up to WW against people like Woodley or Maia who have taken shots from people like Rory McDonald and Anderson Silva when there's nothing to prove that that's the case

Yeah, he got pieced by a man who beat the current champ and went to war blasting the former champ in Lawler.

Still won the first round and made it competitive enough to earn fight of the night.

You think Condit's boxing is anywhere near the level of Conor's?

Conor gave zero fucks in that fight. He thew a flying knee seconds into the fight ffs. lol

He didn't have any fear of Chad so just fought him with no care.
you do know striking is more then boxing right lol

you do know striking is more then boxing right lol

Yeah of course, this isn't a discussion of Conidt's striking vs Conor's.

Condit isn't known for his lighting fast counter boxing like Conor is, he has different tools.

Yeah of course, this isn't a discussion of Conidt's striking vs Conor's.

Condit isn't known for his lighting fast counter boxing like Conor is, he has different tools.
well he did say condit is a better striker which is true just cause conor has better boxing dosent mean hes the best striker haha maia would take down and sub conor cmon man dont be delusional maia made condit look like a bitch and that hurt my heart so i dont even like maia hoping woodley puts him to sleep

well he did say condit is a better striker which is true just cause conor has better boxing dosent mean hes the best striker haha maia would take down and sub conor cmon man dont be delusional maia made condit look like a bitch and that hurt my heart so i dont even like maia hoping woodley puts him to sleep

Saying Maia could take Conor down because he got Condit down doesn't make sense.

Condit doesn't have Conor's distance control, speed, accuracy. etc

I'm sure Condit went into the Maia fight thinking that even if Maia got him down he could survive like Brown did for another round.

The unfortunate thing for him is that he's had too many blows to the head so when he got knocked by Maia's elbow it sent him loopy.

Maia finished Condit so fast because Condit was already half out of it.

Maia v McGregger goes like this.

giphy.gif

Maia would submit him quite easily. Maia is smart enough not to engage in a striking fight with Conor and would get the fight down immediately and its rudimentary from there. Big difference here is that Maia is a former MW while Conor is a FW/LW.....the size difference is pretty substantial in this fight and with a grappler it makes a big difference.

Saying Maia could take Conor down because he got Condit down doesn't make sense.

Condit doesn't have Conor's distance control, speed, accuracy. etc

I'm sure Condit went into the Maia fight thinking that even if Maia got him down he could survive like Brown did for another round.

The unfortunate thing for him is that he's had too many blows to the head so when he got knocked by Maia's elbow it sent him loopy.

Maia finished Condit so fast because Condit was already half out of it.
and conor dosent have condits offensive and defensive bjj guard and you think maia cant take down conor just because of his distance? lol yea thats why mendes was able to close the distance and take him down you think that just because conor has good distance control speed and accuracy he can stop any takedown? He needs defensive wrestling and bjj to stop takedowns and survive on the ground not speed and accuracy hahahahaha

Conor's mind games will affect Maya. Remember his fight with Anderson.

Grappling version of Ronda vs holm.

Demian has literally nothing to fear from Conor, would probably put him away on the feet even with the skill disparity TBH. Like a lion fighting shitzu.

and conor dosent have condits offensive and defensive bjj guard and you think maia cant take down conor just because of his distance? lol yea thats why mendes was able to close the distance and take him down you think that just because conor has good distance control speed and accuracy he can stop any takedown? He needs defensive wrestling and bjj to stop takedowns and survive on the ground not speed and accuracy hahahahaha

Conor did not use his distance in the Mendes fight, he fought like a mad man, he opened up with a lying knee ffs.

He literally did not give a fuck in that fight, he was standing in the pocket with him, he just felt no threat from Chad.

He only needs defensive wrestling and bjj if Maia gets hold of him, I'm saying Conor hurts him BEFORE THAT.

If Maia gets hold of him, then yeah it's probably over quick. I think he'd hurt Maia bad as Maia was trying to get to him.

Like this:

untitled-10y1s0w.gif

Don't forget how much faster than Maia he would be in there.

Lol is this even a question
Maia would rush for the takedown, Conor would throw his straight left and Maia will eat it like breakfast, take him down and submit within 1 minute

Back