Mods Delete this thread

its a typo you idiot. I dont have to prove to an 2016 account whos proposing ridiculous fight like this one and didnt know maia fought nate MARQUART jack shit., see my join date, see yours... you keep making analogies about maia not being able to take down anderson, like maia hasnt improved his tds x10 since tht fight, hell is not even a close analogy. Maia has turned into the best take down artist of the division, back at the MWd, he was first a guard fighter, then went thorugh that k1 facet.

Conner was a typo of Conor? If your typo's get that bad then you should get a new keyboard. :rolleyes:

I know how good Maia is at taking guys down now, but it can't be done without entering the range where Conor would hit him.

The guys he's been taking down don't have the the striking of Conor, nowhere close, he can afford to wade in.

And I don't give a fuck about join dates, I didn't start watching MMA when I joined this forum. Stupid argument.

You serious ts? Maia would murk mcTapper and it'd be a laugh. Come on son. You don't need GOAT GUERNICA to tell you this thread is phail all the way.

#GUERNICAbless

Added the pink to your name for you. You've been getting lazy with that lately.

You're welcome.

Added the pink to your name for you. You've been getting lazy with that lately.

You're welcome.
Thank you my friend. You've made a very powerful ally today.

-Maia round 1, via soul extraction

#GUERNICAbless

Conner was a typo of Conor? If your typo's get that bad then you should get a new keyboard. :rolleyes:

I know how good Maia is at taking guys down now, but it can't be done without entering the range where Conor would hit him.

The guys he's been taking down don't have the the striking of Conor, nowhere close, he can afford to wade in.

And I don't give a fuck about join dates, I didn't start watching MMA when I joined this forum. Stupid argument.

That's the thing, Maia does not stays in range, he's either in and out, he clinches and it's a done deal.

Conor has the same chance as any striker has, a punching chances, in this case it's quite a slim one.

1.gif
Yeah, he got pieced by a man who beat the current champ and went to war blasting the former champ in Lawler.

Conor would get strangled inside one minute.

Unless he spent 300k on a camp for rnc defense alone. In that case he would get strangled inside 9 minutes.

And that's because his rnc defense would consist in turning away and run, before his monster cardio would be depleted after 8 minutes.

P.S. for TS, 8/10. Many took the bait.

P.P.S. certain comments of people who started to watch mma this year are hilarious.

Like any match up like this, it's an either/or thing. Either McTapper catches Maia or Damien grapple fucks him. I'd lean towards Maia; huge WW, tons of experience, doesn't get rattled, gone 5 rounds, championship fights, etc etc. Maia raped his old BJJ boy toy, Conor get's tapped faster than the speed of sound...-3 seconds of round 1.

Inb4 Jin and his 100 alt Conor accounts.

You think punching is all about power, it isn't.

Conor's technique is what makes his shots so effective.

He's not some big power punching oaf who just throws huge overhands.

What the fuck has Maia taking down wrestlers got to do with this? I'm not saying Conor can outwrestle Maia.
I didn't say anything about punching being only about power.

What the fuck has Maia taking down wrestlers got to do with this? I'm not saying Conor can outwrestle Maia.
I mentioned that because wrestlers generally take down people who can't defend takedowns? Not saying Conor can't defend but compared to those guys... Also Chad Mendes was giving him trouble(I know chad is an amazing wrestler but size makes a difference).

Since when are strikers the answer to wrestlers? Strikers have to train TDD to beat wrestlers. You think Conor can do the same Anderson did. I think you ignore the size factor and the fact Maia improved.

anyone who thinks conor doesn't get strangled vs maia is a damn fool.

Maia by choke.
Conor will never take this fight.

Conner? Claim to not be a casual but can't even spell the name of the most popular guy in the sport. lol

They've shit bigger than McGregor, yeah sure. You sound like Brock Lesnar.

<36>

Maia hasn't taken anyone down who is even half as good with their hands as Conor is.

The speed difference would be huge too. I don't see him getting to Conor's hips without getting dropped trying.
What happened against 10 days fishing vacation Mendes until the point he had gas????? Really hard to get to Conor, right? Watch the fight again, Conor was with his back on the ground with 10 SECONDS of fight and Mendes is not a finisher and would´ve gnp him to death if he had a training camp...
conor-mcgregor-chad-mendes-ufc-189-2.jpg

Condit doesn´t have excellent striking???? You´re ridiculous, dude.

I think Main wins this match up more often than not. He's a wee bit more physically imposing than Mendes without a training camp.

Back