Modestas Bukauskas defends Khalil Rountree's oblique kick

I would love to see him months/years from now when reality starts to set in that his career has been severely altered by one single move that he's defending, if he still claims the same thing.
And what’s he suppose to do about it now versus later?

Don't be ridiculous.

I think I know what's best for him better than anyone else, and I'm positive my outrage is justified.

Probably some sort of language barrier if anything, bunch of racists.

respect. it’s a fight. these things happen.

That kick should be banned. It's banned in most combat sports.

I would love to see him months/years from now when reality starts to set in that his career has been severely altered by one single move that he's defending, if he still claims the same thing.
{<BJPeen}

He chose to have his brain sloshed around in his skull for a living.

Crippling blows shouldn't be allowed.

he should. don't blame the fighter, blame the rules. simple.

People only hate it because Jon Jones popularized it years ago.

Stop whining.

Every punch alters careers. Every knockout especially. Should they moan about that too?

He chose a career where you get punched in the head for a living, and all the injuries that come with that are on him.

He knows this.

maybe we can have a 10 yr reunion and see how all the other fighters who get BRAIN DAMAGE think about a guy with a limp.

Better ban all blows to the head right now then. Because those have far more devastating consequences than any structural damage one's body can sustain.

Have you seen what happened to Terry Etim? Happen to see Stephan Bonnar's live Instagram feed the other day? Plus countless other examples of even worse shit?

I would 1000000% rather limp around with a peg-leg when I'm old than reap the rewards of all the head trauma this sport's fans celebrate so glibly.

@JbModest

Last edited:
Back