modern barbarian

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
ok i was just watching some youtube, and a ad popped up. It was for some new self defense bullshit, modern barbarian. The add was absolutely hilarious and was hardcore mcdojo bullshido special ops, secret ninja nonsense.

I dont know how to find the ad or post it again, I can only find this clip from their youtube page which is not half as bad as the ad. Has anyone seen the ad yet?

undefeated in 600 street fights bro!!!

whats his name? hes such a secret agent man he cant tell us as it will jeapordize the safety of the world!

https://alphanation.com/combat-fighter/will/written/

funny thing is, theres really people out there that will buy this crap.....probably alot of people. telling people what they want to hear, you too can be a secret ninja navy seal gi joe in just 3 days... guy might make alot of money with this.

didnt read the whole article but im sure its..........a cool story bro

Last edited:
Learn the ancient secrets of the Moo Tie masters, special introductory offer of 12 easy monthly installments of $299.99........

Or join our special 6 day intensive training course in a secret Tie jungle training camp, flights and full board are included, you will learn from Moo Tie masters for 6 hours a day for 6 days a week, on a strict diet of local food .....all this for $4999.99 (lady boy "FULL" body oil massage not included)

@MadSquabbles500 @Frode Falch you gotta click the link under the "video is not available". Remove the space in this link and you'll have it working:
youtube .com/watch?v=O84r1fC5Syw

ps: that was a waste of a time, not even worth trying to watch it.

the video is not too bad guys, not sure why its not working. But the best part of it all is the "cool story bro" behind it. Dude is literally telling a crazy ass Frank Dux type story.

600 street fights

top secret so I cant tell you my name or ill have to kill you

moves are too deadly to use in the ring

and pretty much any other stereo type bullshit nonsense story you can think of.

its like a combination of frank dux, steven seagal and dan the wolfman.

the only thing he left out is his kumite death match in the forest and how he Survived a 2 on 1 stick ambush as well as a 10 on 1 attack.

click the words instead of play, it must be watched on youtube, you cant watch it here

the video is not too bad guys, not sure why its not working. But the best part of it all is the "cool story bro" behind it. Dude is literally telling a crazy ass Frank Dux type story.

600 street fights

top secret so I cant tell you my name or ill have to kill you

moves are too deadly to use in the ring

and pretty much any other stereo type bullshit nonsense story you can think of.

its like a combination of frank dux, steven seagal and dan the wolfman.

the only thing he left out is his kumite death match in the forest and how he Survived a 2 on 1 stick ambush as well as a 10 on 1 attack.

Yeah but are those street fights won by finish or split decision?

I'm 500-0-1 with 495 by way of knockouts

click the words instead of play, it must be watched on youtube, you cant watch it here

"WARNING: These "Fight Hacks" are DEADLY effective."

source.gif

Even the guy puts fight Hacks in quotes. Guy ain't even believing in what he's sellin'

Last edited:
Having worked with actual SEALs and a few others from the community i find it funny as hell that someone actually thinks this is the kind of stuff SEALs say/do.

Just find out where the company is based out of, search the name in the state’s Secretary of State site it’ll have the name of the registered agent as public record, out him as a literal fraud, and plaster them all over every stolen valor site

Having worked with actual SEALs and a few others from the community i find it funny as hell that someone actually thinks this is the kind of stuff SEALs say/do.

Just find out where the company is based out of, search the name in the state’s Secretary of State site it’ll have the name of the registered agent as public record, out him as a literal fraud, and plaster them all over every stolen valor site
First off, you were a navy seal or any special ops in the military?

man, it's crazy how many people get drawn into stuff like that and pay for a dvd or whatever. not sure what techniques they're promoting, but it's probably a tad better than that jake mace guy on youtube. i guess in fighting, like a lot of things, people are drawn to something that seems exotic or secret... a " grass is always greener" thing. although if someone makes a video on how to win a street fight in 1-2 seconds, they're screwed

First off, you were a navy seal or any special ops in the military?
me, special ops? no, plain old blue water navy, but we had SEALs train on my ship, along with that fancy army special ops helicopter unit, and trained with bulgarian special ops, and had gate duty in jordan with the royal jordanian naval special forces.

also three army buddies that aren't/weren't quite special ops, but more special than the average grunt, who have had lots of experience with the actual SoF guys.

man, it's crazy how many people get drawn into stuff like that and pay for a dvd or whatever. not sure what techniques they're promoting, but it's probably a tad better than that jake mace guy on youtube. i guess in fighting, like a lot of things, people are drawn to something that seems exotic or secret... a " grass is always greener" thing. although if someone makes a video on how to win a street fight in 1-2 seconds, they're screwed
my guess is for a lot of people it's a combination of the mystique of super secret SEAL stuff, and the '60 day guarantee' meaning they think it will be easy.

i dont doubt that actual navy seals, snipers, or any other special ops unit of of any branch of the military are "bad ass" but they are trained in different things, primarily armed combat, with minimal in unarmed combat. so the guy might be able to snipe you from a roof or know how to take some angle advantage in a gun fight, but hes not going to outbox a amatuer boxer let alone a professional.

my experience with marines, is they are a douches for the most part. They have extremely big heads and inflated egos, they also think they are super bad ass for the 3 months of training they go through because its the hardest or what not. they basically are the equivalent of a guy who boxed for 3 months and now thinks hes mike tyson.

lastly the military is not too concerned about teaching these guys to be the terminator, because they are disposable. why waste money on teaching them all kinds of stuff, just teach them how to shoot a gun, if they die, just send more.

i dont doubt that actual navy seals, snipers, or any other special ops unit of of any branch of the military are "bad ass" but they are trained in different things, primarily armed combat, with minimal in unarmed combat. so the guy might be able to snipe you from a roof or know how to take some angle advantage in a gun fight, but hes not going to outbox a amatuer boxer let alone a professional.

my experience with marines, is they are a douches for the most part. They have extremely big heads and inflated egos, they also think they are super bad ass for the 3 months of training they go through because its the hardest or what not. they basically are the equivalent of a guy who boxed for 3 months and now thinks hes mike tyson.

lastly the military is not too concerned about teaching these guys to be the terminator, because they are disposable. why waste money on teaching them all kinds of stuff, just teach them how to shoot a gun, if they die, just send more.
naw the guys who do actual special things where they may not be able to get much help do get actual unarmed combat training. most do also seek outside training at dojos or gyms, but the military has good unarmed courses and the people who really might have the need for them practice and train them fairly regularly.

Marine corps martial arts has a lot of influence from japanese martial arts from the post WII era, here's UFC fighters at the USMC's martial arts school some of it is weapons combat, some of it is unarmed against weapons.

you seem to have a very skewed outlook on how the us military views it's members. from what i understand when i went through bootcamp it cost over $1mil thats not including my undes follow on school, and the more time you spend in training the more it costs, so they're not really looking to just throw people away and send more. a legit SEAL, or green beret or delta operator would give just about any martial artist a run for their money. would they be on par with the top tier MMA fighters? not really, but they could hold their own after only a short period of training focusing on the competitive rule set.

but you are correct they won't outbox a competitive boxer, because that's not what they learn to do. tim kennedy would be a good person to ask about the typical unarmed skillset of the average operator.

the point being not that they cant out compete a competitor in their chosen competition, but i'd take a real SEAL very seriously if i only wanted practical self defense and wasn't worried about competing.

Last edited:
Back