Moderators, WHY!!!

Elvis Sinosic

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Ok, I have a lovely new Avatar which was made for me... Problem is that I don't have the option to add it? What's going on?

Thanx.

they're jealous, elvis. just jealous....

possibly because Australians unleashed castlemaine XXXX and Fosters beer on the world.... to be honest I dunno...

Are you sure you're going to the right places? The avatar thing is a little tricky now with the new forum. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to have one. You've got the required 250 posts..

Originally posted by J-Garden
possibly because Australians unleashed castlemaine XXXX and Fosters beer on the world.... to be honest I dunno...

i like fosters. and castlemaine's not too bad, for that matter.

if you click on the user cp box

then click on edit options at the bottom of the window there should be a other options box with the avatar options in that if not hassle one of the moderators

Oh my god, Smith those are the worst two beers Australia has ever produced.

One of them is only good for export (Fosters) the other only Queenslanders drink (something to do with too much sun).

Please look around and see if you can find another Aussie beer.

Makes me think how bad the beer is in the UK if you find these two appealing;)

Originally posted by osiris
Oh my god, Smith those are the worst two beers Australia has ever produced.

One of them is only good for export (Fosters) the other only Queenslanders drink (something to do with too much sun).

Please look around and see if you can find another Aussie beer.

Makes me think how bad the beer is in the UK if you find these two appealing;)

i'll grant that they're not my first choices, but i spose i'll drink anything!!! :D:D:D

Victoria beer is about the only reasonable aussie beer we get over here.

Osiris you can thank your lucky stars you have never had the misfortune to let Tennents lager fall anywhere near your mouth

Hey Elvis,

I think a few triangles here and there will get you an avatar right fast;) :D

Originally posted by J-Garden
Victoria beer is about the only reasonable aussie beer we get over here.

Osiris you can thank your lucky stars you have never had the misfortune to let Tennents lager fall anywhere near your mouth

now, tennents i will NOT drink - in fact, i'd drink Mr Muscle (again) before that slop

Ok, I found where to do it... but got this error...

The file that you have tried to attach is too big. The maximum size is 10000 bytes.

Originally posted by Elvis Sinosic

The file that you have tried to attach is too big. The maximum size is 10000 bytes.

Who made your avatar?

did majin bux make it, if so just send him a message asking him to resize it or fiddle with the compression.

If not send it to me and i'll do it or in fact anyone else with some editing tools

Originally posted by Elvis Sinosic

Make it smaller my Elvis and hurry i want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

It's because you need 500 posts!

9 more and your golden!

Originally posted by Sabretooth
It's because you need 500 posts!

9 more and your golden!

what you are telling me is if you have over 500 posts you can make a ginormous avatar.......cool

elvis dont worry try again i made the file size smaller it should work now

Elvis. I just talked to Majin. He said it's redone and if you use the same link you'll find the fixed version. You should be fine once you try this.

No what happened was it when the board started it was a little chaotic and screwy so som epeople had belts, some had avatars...they changed it so you need to have 500 posts now to have an avatar...some of you got lucky!

Back