Moderate Joe Biden wants to add Kasich, GOP members to cabinet

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes not just looking for gender and ethnic diversity, like Kamala, he wants diversity of ideologies

The former vice president in late April said he would not have any limitations on tapping a Republican “if they’re the best-qualified person to do it.”

He also regularly invokes his ability to work with the GOP. At a town hall hosted by ABC News on Thursday, Biden said the first thing he will do if elected president will be to call Republican allies and say, “‘Let's get together. We've got to figure out how we're going to move forward here.’ Because there are so many things we really do agree on.”

Kasich isn't GOP. He's not a patriot, nor is he a conservative.
He hooked up with Obama right before he was elected OH governor and was never really the same.
He'll be perfect for you.

Except Trump is going to win, so there's that.

He hooked up with Obama right before he was elected OH governor and was never really the same.

hiya PHATV,

Putting conservatism on a pedestal and stating that is what Republicans should strive for is a little passé, my friend.

it’s very 1980s.

- IGIT

"Hes not just looking for gender and ethnic diversity, like Kamala, he wants diversity of ideologies"

as if the diversity of ideology is less important than the former lol

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

So the DNC inviting him to speak at the convention wasn't just platonic "enemy of my enemy"? Wow, truly shocking development.

right .. except for all that court packing shit right joe ? aoc and co will swallow him up once he's in .. that is, if harris doesn't take over before they do

Last edited:
isn't kasich even more right wing than trump?
good luck on working with bernie or aoc

I like all these supposed conservatives who aren't right wing at all, yet are called that for points or whatever.

She will serve at the pleasure of the liberals. Thank you.
Attorney General is supposed to have high degree of autonomy and serve justice, not a political ideology. The way you're acting is no different than how Trump runs the justice department.

That's how authoritarians and cronies behave. Don't lump yourself as a "liberal". There is nothing liberal about what you just said.

right .. except for all that court packing shit right joe ? aoc and co will swallow him up once he's in .. that is, if harris doesn't take over before they do

why should they not? Elections have consequences and it would be legal.

isn't kasich even more right wing than trump?
good luck on working with bernie or aoc

hiya Fox by the Sea,

Mr. Kasich would probably be the right of President Trump, as far as being a fiscal conservative goes. then again, so would just about any garden variety Democrat who captured the White House.

*muses*

Mr. Kasich once proposed a healthcare reform that included an individual mandate - something that was popular with conservatives back in the day (before Mr. Obama embraced it). so on one hand, the individual mandate is a conservative construct, on the other hand, the moment Mr. Obama adopted it the idea, it became unconservative. lol.

Mr. Kasich also recently said, “I’m a lifelong Republican, but that attachment holds second place to my responsibility to my country”, so you gotta be suspicious about a guy like that. you know that there's always the possibility that he'll betray the party.

- IGIT

Last edited:
hiya Fox by the Sea,

Mr. Kasich would probably be the right of President Trump, as far as being a fiscal conservative, goes.

*muses*

then again, Mr. Kasich once proposed a healthcare reform that included an individual mandate - something that was popular with conservatives back in the day (before Mr. Obama embraced it).

Mr. Kasich also recently said, “I’m a lifelong Republican, but that attachment holds second place to my responsibility to my country”, so you gotta be suspicious about a guy like that. you know that there's always the possibility that he'll betray the party.

- IGIT
For the right amount of money, amirite?

Wink wink.

<{1-16}>

For the right amount of money, amirite?

Wink wink.

<{1-16}>

hello sherdogwantedtonamemekiki!

actually, no.

it just appears that former GOP leaders like Gov. Christine Todd Whitman, Representative Susan Molinari of New York and Meg Whitman, the chief executive of Quibi and a former candidate for governor of California, are a little like John Kasich.

they are undependable Republicans, because they put country before party.

i guess in the end its all about freedom, my friend.

- IGIT

Back